Quote Originally Posted by Relni View Post
    Rappy slots, send a GJ, grind a ring and Girards Dagan Nero CO
    It's not Dagan Nero; Rare Crimson Shells (紅き甲殻をまとう希少種) is Rinze Drahda (リンゼ・ドラーダ), the rare variant of Goldrahda (ゴルドラーダ). They guarantee spawn in the Chocolate EQ.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 26, 2017 at 07:48 PM.

Alright...seriously. What is a decent source for Lambda grinders? Because I find it crazy that the amount of quests I've done this month and all the 13 stars, photon spheres and stones I'm getting and I only have 10 lambda grinders. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    Alright...seriously. What is a decent source for Lambda grinders? Because I find it crazy that the amount of quests I've done this month and all the 13 stars, photon spheres and stones I'm getting and I only have 10 lambda grinders. :l
    If you don't care about going through your dealing with Jig once a week, his weeklies give 11 symbols a week per character that can be exchanged for 11 LGrinders. Other than that, play a summoner and hoard 10*/11* eggs. 10 eggs for 1 LGrinder.

Takes about an hour to cycle through about 4 characters though unless your storage is absolutely empty for you to just grab the necessarily items to run his COs, then it's probably much shorter.

What is D-1 on the reverse bingo?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    What is D-1 on the reverse bingo?
    Grind an nt weapon. Should be easy to just do with random 3* drops if you don't have anything to grind at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    If you don't care about going through your dealing with Jig once a week, his weeklies give 11 symbols a week per character that can be exchanged for 11 LGrinders. Other than that, play a summoner and hoard 10*/11* eggs. 10 eggs for 1 LGrinder.

Takes about an hour to cycle through about 4 characters though unless your storage is absolutely empty for you to just grab the necessarily items to run his COs, then it's probably much shorter.
    Who's Jig?
    Also, 11 a week is really low. I'd only be getting 22 grinders which is basically nothing a week when I have three 13 stars to get to +30 and I don't have a summoner. There's nothing I can just do each day? There's no one besides Gal Gryphon that drops them?

Who's Jig?
    Also, 11 a week is really low. I'd only be getting 22 grinders which is basically nothing a week when I have three 13 stars to get to +30 and I don't have a summoner. There's nothing I can just do each day? There's no one besides Gal Gryphon that drops them?
    Jig is Zieg, he is a bit further than Aki and Light. And you can do his orders with multiple chars. That way I farmed more lambdas than I actually spent.

There's no one besides Gal Gryphon that drops them?
    All the raid bosses Yamato and after also drop them, and a few EQs give them. They also drop from Esca Darker bosses, and that demon phantom guy.

You can trade Excubes or Challenge Miles for them too, but in general they aren't supposed to be easy to get.

Who's Jig?
    See above for answer.

For 13*s, if you have cash, it only takes 3 Lambda per weapon to get them to +30, 5 to 6 more to get it to +35 afterward. The trick is raise some +26 and +30 12*s and throw 100% great success items at it. More often than not I don't have enough 12*s to feed all the 13*s I have. And more often than not my Lambdas goes into candy compressing and ring leveling.

Did Vegas Illusia spawn rate go lower for Limited quest?