Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Gridning Nox series before feeding it to 13* would be most lamba-friendly way I think
    but what about meseta? I has been using 10*+20 weapons to grind 13* weapons, combined with +100% success boosters for final grind. Feels something like 4m per weapon. Is 12* better when it comes to meseta?

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    but what about meseta? I has been using 10*+20 weapons to grind 13* weapons, combined with +100% success boosters for final grind. Feels something like 4m per weapon. Is 12* better when it comes to meseta?
    sounds about right, more or less, but can't compare it to Nox method, since I barely used it.

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    ah alright, so get the nox to +30 then feed?
    You can do it with five nox weapons: +26 from 1-10, two +23 from 10-20, and two +27 from 20-30

Is pure s-atk jet boots possible? is it strong?

I just thought about it since I keep using Dual Blades in break stance (dont want elemental cause I dont want to spend too much into it)

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Is pure s-atk jet boots possible? is it strong?

I just thought about it since I keep using Dual Blades in break stance (dont want elemental cause I dont want to spend too much into it)
    I think its not as damaging as DB, but still good.

I've yet to get a 13 to 35 but does grinding a fodder matter rather than just straight up feeding fodders to wep to get over limit?

if I pay for creating 4th character and then delete it, will I have to pay again to create it again, or a character slot will stay?

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    if I pay for creating 4th character and then delete it, will I have to pay again to create it again, or a character slot will stay?
    The first one, poor and stupid option. Its sega, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    I've yet to get a 13 to 35 but does grinding a fodder matter rather than just straight up feeding fodders to wep to get over limit?
    It's mostly about saving Lambda Grinders. It takes roughly 16 Lambda Grinders to get a 13* from +0 to +30 using +20 10* fodders, and 3 to 5 using high level 12* weapons and Great Success Boosters, and that's not counting the EXP you get from feeding the duplicate weapons to unlock +35. If you were to just feed unground fodders you would be wasting both Meseta and Lambda Grinders.

Question: How do you escape when the Gilnas grabs you?
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo