Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    What is the best food to mine Forest Emeralds?
    Quarry Grilled Eel and Quarry Shark Soup; they give +30% Gem Rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Quarry Grilled Eel and Quarry Shark Soup; they give +30% Gem Rate.
    Thank you

I just completed a collection sheet, Astra End. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th weapons to gather, I got them on and Super hard Beach EQ. They're marked as COMPLETED. The 1st weapon was grinded through the Collection Sheet in PSO2es. I just got to 100%, but now it tells me to "go to PSO2 and fight the required boss".

What does it mean? What should I do please? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Marynou View Post
    I just completed a collection sheet, Astra End. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th weapons to gather, I got them on and Super hard Beach EQ. They're marked as COMPLETED. The 1st weapon was grinded through the Collection Sheet in PSO2es. I just got to 100%, but now it tells me to "go to PSO2 and fight the required boss".

What does it mean? What should I do please? Thanks!
    In all likelihood, it probably needs you to go fight the boss marked on the Collect File to get the drop. Which means you have to do it in PSO2. I believe it's going to be Mother, so better log in when an EQ rolls around.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Yeah, it's a 80+ Mother... And as I'm 64, I can't play Extra Hard yet. Oh well, I'll grind and eventually get my stuff.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Marynou View Post
    Yeah, it's a 80+ Mother... And as I'm 64, I can't play Extra Hard yet. Oh well, I'll grind and eventually get my stuff.

Thanks!
    you will have to get two classes to 75 as XH mother requires 75 main class and 75 sub-class
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

What is the best weapon/unit for a low lvl br/hu (lvl25, katana build. is my alt)?

^Get a Roundeet (ラウンディート) for the time being, it's an 8*, and it's All-Class, which means that you can level up Hu as well by going Hu/Br (assuming that you also have to level up Hu on your alt).

Edit:

Unit wise, I'd say just buy the Hiei Set, HP craft them to level 3, affix them with a simple 3-Slot like Quartz/PowIII/SpiritaIII and you're good to go.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jan 29, 2017 at 06:40 PM.

If I feed a high max grind weapon to a low one with beter afixes does the max grinds combine, or does it go back to only 31?