got my 13* Astra Tremb to 30+ and from ive been told the only way to grind it to 35 is to feed it only astra trembs. So i got another one recently and i was wondering if i raise the fodder astra tremb to +10 will i get more exp from it when i feed it to my +30?

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    got my 13* Astra Tremb to 30+ and from ive been told the only way to grind it to 35 is to feed it only astra trembs. So i got another one recently and i was wondering if i raise the fodder astra tremb to +10 will i get more exp from it when i feed it to my +30?
    More exp yes but you still won't be able to go past the grind level limit. If you grinded that Astra Tremb to +30 without using any other Astra trembs you will only be able to get to +31 with that extra astra tremb you got. Using other Astra trembs raises the max grind possible up to +35. Basically to +35 a NT weapon you need 4 more of that same weapon besides the initial weapon.

It is one of the main reasons +35ing a weapon was something people didn't bother with besides the minuscule boost in atk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    99.99% chance of the 2nd to last panel being affix/grind boost.
    Pft looking at the web panel no it will be before the last of the camos and knowing my luck the last camo will be Rifle.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jan 31, 2017 at 07:05 PM.

Oh alright, so no matter what I'm going to need 4 more Astra Trembs to get the weapon to 35?

Oh alright, so no matter what I'm going to need 4 more Astra Trembs to get the weapon to 35?
    Yes that is correct and you need to grind them into the prime weapon separately..

you will need actually 5 more if your max grind capability is at 30
    1 to go from 30 to 31
    1 to go from 31 to 32
    1 to go from 32 to 33
    1 to go from 33 to 34
    1 to go from 34 to 35
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    you will need actually 5 more if your max grind capability is at 30
    1 to go from 30 to 31
    1 to go from 31 to 32
    1 to go from 32 to 33
    1 to go from 33 to 34
    1 to go from 34 to 35
    Shows how often I've +35 a weapon, as in never, lol.

Okay, I need some help about getting a weapon from +30 to 35. I know you have to feed it copies of the same weapon to get each +1 unlocked from there, but can it be done anytime in the process?

I fed my +11 13 star a copy of the same weapon to grind the attribute, so when it reaches +30 can it go to +31 now? Or do I have to feed them when they reach +30 first. Did I just waste one of my 13 stars? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    Okay, I need some help about getting a weapon from +30 to 35. I know you have to feed it copies of the same weapon to get each +1 unlocked from there, but can it be done anytime in the process?

I fed my +11 13 star a copy of the same weapon to grind the attribute, so when it reaches +30 can it go to +31 now? Or do I have to feed them when they reach +30 first. Did I just waste one of my 13 stars? :/
    You can go to +31 regardless of when the extras were used it will increase the max possible grind, better sooner rather than later.

Is it just me or attempting to move to a full block won't reset drinks anymore?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Is it just me or attempting to move to a full block won't reset drinks anymore?
    Maybe cause of the new "drink lock" feature that preserves your drinks?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]