Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Maybe cause of the new "drink lock" feature that preserves your drinks?
    There's a new feature? Why didn't I see anything....
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I read some talking about the new 5 levels won't give 5 more skill points. Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    I read some talking about the new 5 levels won't give 5 more skill points. Is it true?
    Can tell you right now if that was true I wouldn't even bother getting to level 80, I imagine quite a few would say the same thing. Until you see an actual source quit believing every stupid thing people say before the content is released.

Every post you have seen that says that stupid crap never gives a source.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Feb 1, 2017 at 10:13 AM.

Where do you exchange White ARKs badge, if possible? Google lacks any info on the white ones.

EDIT: Found out. Apparently, it's exchanged to Astarte for blue badges or SG tickets,according to jp site. Got it.
    Last edited by Aho; Feb 1, 2017 at 10:12 AM.

Does returning a pet to egg reset the level? There's no way to share pets between my characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    Does returning a pet to egg reset the level? There's no way to share pets between my characters?
    No, it also doesn't remove bonus stats, it DOES however erase all the candies. If there's any candies you want to keep, make sure you remove them beforehand. I think it gives you the option to when returning the pet to the egg, but I'd do it manually first just in case. The eggs become account bound so you can give them to other characters, but not sell them, even if they're below 10*.

Oo, nice, happy that is the case, so I can start feeding and raising my pet now for my alt already!

Did you had to have brought web money for the special phase to work? Just spent an hour entering it on PS4 and nothing.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Feb 1, 2017 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Did you had to have brought web money for the special phase to work? Just spent an hour entering it on PS4 and nothing.
    I don't think so. I just put in the phrase and got it; haven't used Webmoney in like 3 years. Did you do it while an EQ notification was going? When those are on, the visiphone notifications don't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I don't think so. I just put in the phrase and got it; haven't used Webmoney in like 3 years. Did you do it while an EQ notification was going? When those are on, the visiphone notifications don't show up.
    No I must be putting something in wrong i guess.