I want to get this voice:
    女性[EX]ボイスA01
    The wiki says the way to get it is "PSO2放送局でのキーワード「かまたろう」を期間中にゲーム内で発言する。" which google translates as "Speak the keyword "Kamarou" at the PSO 2 broadcast station within the game during the period."

I wonder if it's totally past event and only way to get it is buy it or will it be repeated someday?

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    I want to get this voice:
    女性[EX]ボイスA01
    The wiki says the way to get it is "PSO2放送局でのキーワード「かまたろう」を期間中にゲーム内で発言する。" which google translates as "Speak the keyword "Kamarou" at the PSO 2 broadcast station within the game during the period."

I wonder if it's totally past event and only way to get it is buy it or will it be repeated someday?
    Like all secret phrases, you can only obtain it during the specified time period.
    The chances of this being redistributed in any time soon is super low (in fact, the only time that I can find it revived was part of a Xie FUN Shop in 2014), so if you want it, you're probably going to have to buy it.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 2, 2017 at 07:06 PM.

It's not really a question... I believe SEGA will distribute some All Skill Tree Reset Pass soon, 'cause there are too many adjustments need to be done in most classes trees due to new multiclass weapons. Buying new trees isn't a variant 'cause I need them just too much T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    It's not really a question... I believe SEGA will distribute some All Skill Tree Reset Pass soon, 'cause there are too many adjustments need to be done in most classes trees due to new multiclass weapons. Buying new trees isn't a variant 'cause I need them just too much T_T
    No those are only given out if something is done regarding the trees. The chances of them giving out passes for the level cap increase are slim to none.

If I'm not mistaken, Automate Halfline will proc even if you get a fatal hit?

In pso2es, what's the quickest way to farm weaponoid chip's present experience?

Is it better to farm higher level quests with tons of exp, or is it better to farm quick low level quests?

Another way to ask the question: do weaponoid chips gain more present experience based on experience earned per quest, or does their bar increase at a fixed rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    How do you get other people's characters to look at your camera like in this recorded stream?

https://youtu.be/e7QDU3YEpTY?t=35m03s
    (Maybe NSFW with the whole Sexy Style outfit + Dance)
    /ce all

and I think /ce all on to keep them looking at cam. Not in game to verify right now.

Quote Originally Posted by E.S. View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Automate Halfline will proc even if you get a fatal hit?
    No not really. If it procs dmg is till calculated first so if you were going to die from that hit you still die. Sorta like Iron Will even if it procs if the attack was a multi hit you still die because the invincibility isn't activated yet.

Alright is there any way to check to see if a weapon can be grinded to +35 w/o actually having to grind it that far? I've had HU weapons sitting in storage from PSU characters and I'm clueless if I've already given them enough copies to go to +35.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Feb 3, 2017 at 12:43 AM.

I'm trying to figure out how to get another Collection File with SG. I click the Collection File in my inventory pack menu, but the two SG option ones are blacked out, just like the AC ones. I click it and it gives me an error about SG? What gives? I have over 400 SG.

Quote Originally Posted by veraca View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to get another Collection File with SG. I click the Collection File in my inventory pack menu, but the two SG option ones are blacked out, just like the AC ones. I click it and it gives me an error about SG? What gives? I have over 400 SG.
    If I'm not mistaken, it costs 700SG each?