Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    When it says on arks visiphone that the weapon potential on Xie's weapons "increases power by x%", is that the power of the status effect rather than your damage?
    The first potential gives a damage boost as well as boosting the SE rate.

Hi folks, I wanna make some changes in the option and I kinda forgot some of them... due to kanji attacks, can anyone give me a link to translation of the option menus? I think I remember there was one.

Thanks c:

Does anyone know whether the corrupted Quartz Dragon boss in "A World Engulfed In Shadows" LQ drops the 12-star rear unit Gruezorblura?

If not, then I'll be looking forward to the White Day 2017 EQ then (since Ultimate Amduscia is dead, these days)...?
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Feb 13, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Does anyone know whether the corrupted Quartz Dragon boss in the "World Engulfed in Shadows" LQ drops the 12-star rear unit Gruezorblura?

If not, then I'll be looking forward to the White Day 2017 EQ then (since Ultimate Amduscia is dead, these days)...?
    From the drop chart, it appears it does not. The unit is a drop from lv76+, but the LQ tops off at lv75 on XH.

Thank you for the confirmation, Anduril! Now, I can stop wasting time and boosters, in hopes of obtaining an item that doesn't exist within that specific quest.

With that being said, February 22 can't come soon enough~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

If I'm HU sub, how useful is it to get a Crafted Dragon Slayer with Add Class and Lv. 3 Sealed Dragon's Roar as an emergency backup weapon (assuming I already have SacBite0)?
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 14, 2017 at 01:38 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How to make unit affix for HP 1200+ ?
    now i play Fi have HP only 750 . when use Limit break i usually get one hit die (not lucky with ironwill), so i want to up my HP
    now i use x3 Ray unit with S-atk+115 PP+6

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    How to make unit affix for HP 1200+ ?
    now i play Fi have HP only 750 . when use Limit break i usually get one hit die (not lucky with ironwill), so i want to up my HP
    now i use x3 Ray unit with S-atk+115 PP+6
    Its hard to do without sacraficing s-atk. are you sure you wanna trade this in and out? Maybe you just should use LB more rarely and carefully.

Anyone know which GU skills will work on pet dmg? iirc zero range advance is a no go so anything else? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know which GU skills will work on pet dmg? iirc zero range advance is a no go so anything else? Thanks in advance.
    perfect keeper?