Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    It doesn't have to be a "gaming mouse" per se that you should use/buy/acquire/get-your-hands-on, unless you really want/need one and play other games. You can just get a relatively cheap and "simple" mouse that features Side Buttons so you can - as you adequately put - use your thumb for that 3rd/6th button instead of your index finger for that cumbersome mouse wheel; I will tell you from personal experience that it's much more convenient, natural, and makes a world of difference.

And yes, using the 3-Button Type is a game-changer if you play melee, particularly for FiHu , but not so much for BrHu.
    yes, cause gurren needs only one button

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    yes, cause gurren needs only one button
    guren, sakura,tsukimi,kazan,gekka,hatou, heck even kanran.. yea katana uses 1 pa Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    guren, sakura,tsukimi,kazan,gekka,hatou, heck even kanran.. yea katana uses 1 pa Kappa
    I can tell you are quite underversed

Thanks everyone for your answers! Another reason off-topic is I'm also looking into upgrading my PC bit by bit so it looks like I'll be getting atleast a very cheap gaming mouse (Or a mouse with side buttons) to test out the 3-button setup and get used to it before I plan on getting a legit gaming mouse.
    Last edited by Volkh; Feb 16, 2017 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volkh View Post
    Thanks everyone for your answers! Another reason off-topic is I'm also looking into upgrading my PC bit by bit so it looks like I'll be getting atleast a very cheap gaming mouse (Or a mouse with side buttons) to test out the 3-button setup and get used to it before I plan on getting a legit gaming mouse.
    3button is for joypads, if you ask me. Doing it with mouse is kinda okward.

Anyone use a Google Play card to buy AC? Was thinking of getting a gift for a friend and wondered if this would be something they could use to do that.

Will Xbox One controller with the official Microsoft USB wire be instantly recognized by PSO2?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Anyone use a Google Play card to buy AC? Was thinking of getting a gift for a friend and wondered if this would be something they could use to do that.
    Yes I do. The last 1000 AC I bought around 1 or 2 months ago was via Google Play giftcard.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtf010 View Post
    Will Xbox One controller with the official Microsoft USB wire be instantly recognized by PSO2?
    Yep, with any USB cable, actually.

Could anyone tell me what are the three rings that appear around FO when they charge a tech? I'm leveling it up right now but I don't have that so I'm wondering how it's unlocked.