Quote Originally Posted by BortaMagaNFS View Post
    Where is the best place to farm Blue weapons for Ray Collection File?
    Whichever SHAQ drops the weapon you want, as the class the weapon is for, until you get it as a normal drop.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

There are also some EQs (noticeably Mothership and Choco) that can fill Blue Weapon gague pretty fast. In Choco EQ, I got a blue weapon drop (wand) in about 6~7 runs. I had about 300% + in rdr boosters on though

Does anyone have some tips for doing solo extreme quest on Fo/Te ?

On some bosses, it seems like I have nearly no window to attack and if I mess up once I instantly die. Seems very unforgiving

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Does anyone have some tips for doing solo extreme quest on Fo/Te ?

On some bosses, it seems like I have nearly no window to attack and if I mess up once I instantly die. Seems very unforgiving
    If this is Heaven Hell, tips i could give for stages 2-10 as FoTe are:
    • Stage 2: Break parts first, Dragon Ex and Gigur both have very long stun times when specific parts are broken. Concentrated Gimegid is key here
    • Stage 3: Kill darkers first, then kill rare Ringada. Then kill flying birds and spawn diabo. Spawning them both at the same time is practically a death sentence for squishies
    • Stage 4: Kill harkotan mobs at mid, then walk up to bear darkers and smack with staff then kill with ragrants
    • Stage 5: Kill rappies then when rare Gryphon spawn use zandion then crafted nazan to finish it off.
    • Stage 6: Talis zondeel then ragrants cater, break vol tail, kill remaining cater then finish off vol
    • Stage 7: Talis zondeel at mid, then spam ragrants. If you see either Loser or Elder, ignore and finish off other mobs. Once other mobs dead, zondeel loser and elder and ragrants to make them both spawn Hunar and Angel. Use Barantsion to finish both in 1 compound
    • Stage 8: Can't give you any solid tips here.
    • Stage 9: If you're not confident getting hit, run around for 1 minute then kill persona and viel. Else, zondeel + talis ragrants and kill both of them
    • Stage 10: (Julius Nifta PB is pretty much required for this stage) Use PB to get rid of council members, when anga spawns ragrants+barants him to death. Try to kill him before Dio spawns. When dio spawns ragrants arms to stun him then if barants up use it otherwise ragrants. Then when persona spawns, wait for an opening then ragrants.

tl;dr: use correct techs + compound techs, control spawns, wait for an opening before unloading techs
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    If this is Heaven Hell, tips i could give for stages 2-10 as FoTe are:
    • Stage 2: Break parts first, Dragon Ex and Gigur both have very long stun times when specific parts are broken. Concentrated Gimegid is key here
    • Stage 3: Kill darkers first, then kill rare Ringada. Then kill flying birds and spawn diabo. Spawning them both at the same time is practically a death sentence for squishies
    • Stage 4: Kill harkotan mobs at mid, then walk up to bear darkers and smack with staff then kill with ragrants
    • Stage 5: Kill rappies then when rare Gryphon spawn use zandion then crafted nazan to finish it off.
    • Stage 6: Talis zondeel then ragrants cater, break vol tail, kill remaining cater then finish off vol
    • Stage 7: Talis zondeel at mid, then spam ragrants. If you see either Loser or Elder, ignore and finish off other mobs. Once other mobs dead, zondeel loser and elder and ragrants to make them both spawn Hunar and Angel. Use Barantsion to finish both in 1 compound
    • Stage 8: Can't give you any solid tips here.
    • Stage 9: If you're not confident getting hit, run around for 1 minute then kill persona and viel. Else, zondeel + talis ragrants and kill both of them
    • Stage 10: (Julius Nifta PB is pretty much required for this stage) Use PB to get rid of council members, when anga spawns ragrants+barants him to death. Try to kill him before Dio spawns. When dio spawns ragrants arms to stun him then if barants up use it otherwise ragrants. Then when persona spawns, wait for an opening then ragrants.

tl;dr: use correct techs + compound techs, control spawns, wait for an opening before unloading techs
    Thanks a lot for the detailed post!

For stage 2, can you tell me which parts to break for Dragon Ex and Gigur? Most of the time if I stun, it was pure coincidence. Also, do you use talis for Gimegid?

Also what techs to use for Ringada? Ragrants ?

What if I can't kill Grphon fast enough with just Zandion + a few Nazan?

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Thanks a lot for the detailed post!

For stage 2, can you tell me which parts to break for Dragon Ex and Gigur? Most of the time if I stun, it was pure coincidence. Also, do you use talis for Gimegid?

Also what techs to use for Ringada? Ragrants ?

What if I can't kill Grphon fast enough with just Zandion + a few Nazan?
    Arms on Dragon EX, shoes and chest for Gigur. If you break them they'll be stunned for a few seconds then you can focus fire on head/horn. Also, when Gigur does the sweeping attack that creates ice from his blade you can climb the ice and focus on head. I use rod for Gimegid.

For Ringada, when he spawns wait for him to throw his rings then break them. Once they're broken he'll expose chest. Ragrants or Barants him to death.

If you cant kill Gryphon fast enough with 1 zandion and nazan aim for a stun via ignited zondeel/any lightning tech with high shock. This would stun him for a few seconds.

So I am thinking about upgrading my units for force and noticed that it is often suggested that I use Austere rear and arm with a different leg. Why is that? Is Austere leg not good? Also, I have access to a union leg, would that be a good leg to use if not going with an Austere leg? What would be other alternative legs (I only have 1 union leg and am also considering upgrading S and R attack units)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    So I am thinking about upgrading my units for force and noticed that it is often suggested that I use Austere rear and arm with a different leg. Why is that? Is Austere leg not good? Also, I have access to a union leg, would that be a good leg to use if not going with an Austere leg? What would be other alternative legs (I only have 1 union leg and am also considering upgrading S and R attack units)?
    Austere units are a set of two pairs; rear and arm, then leg and weapon. People often skip the leg in favor of an extra ring slot on a 12* unit, as well as so you aren't locked into using Austere to get the bonus with the leg.

As for leg units to pair, Izane for survivability, Whitill for PP, Ray/Mother unit for a mix of pp and hp. I'd save the ray upgrade to union for a rear Ray unit instead, as the union bonus for a leg part is additional tech resist as opposed to strike resist for the rear
    Last edited by Nyansan; Feb 19, 2017 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    12* units have better individual stats than 11* units, but no set bonus. That set bonus is worth it and makes 11*s preferable. But with Austere, you get a set bonus only for Rear + Arm (there is another bonus for Leg + Weapon, but it means it works only when you have an Austere weapon equipped, and it's relatively rubbish anyway).

Therefore, you can have a set bonus with two 11* units, and use a 12* unit for its sweet individual stats.

Union is the best leg unit that you can reliably get. Whittil requires a whole load of achievement titles, and Izana is RNG hell (and arguably worse anyway, it has better survivability but PP > HP/defense).

I disagree with using union boosters to upgrade a ray back unit, because there are currently no good sets that allow you to equip whatever rear you want. Arm/Leg Double + Rear whatever is nowhere near as good as Rear/Arm Austere + Leg whatever, likewise 3x any 12* unit is worse than Rear/Arm Austere. But forget Austere, these comboes are arguably worse than a normal Saiki set.

Anyone knows about the soundtrack that plays when Master Nezumi and Orgacats appears
    and if that has a music disc we can use in our Rooms?