Quote Originally Posted by Loreatus View Post
    Is it possible to make a viable partizan/wired lances build? Or do I have to specialize in ONLY partizans or ONLY wired lances?
    weapon gear for hunter is just 1 point each, and there is no other skills that affects specific weapons. so yeah, its more than possible. take all the essentials offense skills, spent enough points on hu's defensive options and swing those blades to your heart's content.

Thank youuuu
    Oh another one. I made a summoner main an instantly obtained Wanda. I also leved her a bit and gave her some candy. Then I met Pietro and he gave me another Wanda egg.. sooo when I entered Summoner training quest, it asks me to activate the egg, but I am afraid that activating it will overwrite my already activated Wanda which is now better... Do they "overwrite" or will I just have 2x Wandas? I am so confused on this one and I don't want to mess it up XD

Quote Originally Posted by Loreatus View Post
    Thank youuuu
    Oh another one. I made a summoner main an instantly obtained Wanda. I also leved her a bit and gave her some candy. Then I met Pietro and he gave me another Wanda egg.. sooo when I entered Summoner training quest, it asks me to activate the egg, but I am afraid that activating it will overwrite my already activated Wanda which is now better... Do they "overwrite" or will I just have 2x Wandas? I am so confused on this one and I don't want to mess it up XD
    YOu can have number of pets of same species, just gave em different names so no confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    YOu can have number of pets of same species, just gave em different names so no confusion.
    Oh okay, thank you so much for the help!

Are any of the Kageseo stone exchange stuff still good? I just realized I had 444 stones sitting in my inventory and nothing to do with them.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Are any of the Kageseo stone exchange stuff still good? I just realized I had 444 stones sitting in my inventory and nothing to do with them.
    Protective 12* for eh... Protection

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Protective 12* for eh... Protection
    Is that a Candy or a weapon?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Is that a Candy or a weapon?
    Series of weapon that look like musical instruments

Righto here's a question I cant find an answer to - So 13* NT wep grinding, I found(NOT A SHEET WEAPON) my self a fornis dagger in ChocEQ the other day and decided to grind the thing, gets to +30 and expected the usual roadblock for 31,32 etc and found very quickly i diddnt need other copies to get it past 30, so happy days i continue to grind and get all the way to +34 with maxed bar. nothing i added would make it go over 34 including another copy of the dagger(from sheet).

Now am I missing something fundamental here? Not sure what my next step of action is though I have another dagger on my sheet which i should be able to get cleared in trigger parties and eq. Iv ground sheet NT's and just kept feeding them copies to 35 with no issues.

Any wisdom for me out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Halikus View Post
    Righto here's a question I cant find an answer to - So 13* NT wep grinding, I found(NOT A SHEET WEAPON) my self a fornis dagger in ChocEQ the other day and decided to grind the thing, gets to +30 and expected the usual roadblock for 31,32 etc and found very quickly i diddnt need other copies to get it past 30, so happy days i continue to grind and get all the way to +34 with maxed bar. nothing i added would make it go over 34 including another copy of the dagger(from sheet).

Now am I missing something fundamental here? Not sure what my next step of action is though I have another dagger on my sheet which i should be able to get cleared in trigger parties and eq. Iv ground sheet NT's and just kept feeding them copies to 35 with no issues.

Any wisdom for me out there?
    Check the second tab to see the Grind Cap; if you did feed it another Fornis Dagger and your original did have a cap of 34 before, the grind cap probably went to 35, but it just unlocked it without giving any EXP.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 20, 2017 at 11:07 AM.