Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    currently SORO only got a non-repeat co
    after finish it, the blue bubble (indication co available) on the top of his/her head wouldn't go away
    is that a bug?
    No, it's not.

For SORO'S CO, you have to talk to Itsuki, after that, you have to run Floating Continent/Skyscape Free-Field with only Itsuki (which is Itsuki's CO). Then the rest has to do with talking to Sofia and SORO.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Is there another way to get Torana Fragments besides TD4 and Weapon badges? Trying to save up for the Orbital unit.
    As far as I know, the answer is no; it's either TD4 or Weapon Badges.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 22, 2017 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    currently SORO only got a non-repeat co
    after finish it, the blue bubble (indication co available) on the top of his/her head wouldn't go away
    is that a bug?
    I noticed this, too. It is likely a bug since SORO doesn't get any other COs and the indicator doesn't go away even after you clear the whole Itsuki CO chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Any tips on how to tackle Stage 10 Ultimate Border with Boots? I'm using an Austere and I kinda got run over because I couldn't nail the bosses fast enough (slightly undergeared as well). Should I be ignoring the Phantom Goddess until I deal with everything else?
    Take out Illusia first, try to hit the Darker core with Vinto and play as offensively as possible before anything else can spawn. I'd personally recommend switching back to normal Strike Gust if you've customized it too.
    Also if you haven't already, standard solo XQ tips like getting timed abilities/eating Stir Fry + Rations should help too.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Take out Illusia first, try to hit the Darker core with Vinto and play as offensively as possible before anything else can spawn. I'd personally recommend switching back to normal Strike Gust if you've customized it too.
    Also if you haven't already, standard solo XQ tips like getting timed abilities/eating Stir Fry + Rations should help too.
    Thanks. I eked out two clears prior to this question getting a response, but I don't feel like it's a "real" victory since I had Iron Will proc a lot at the end. Should I just eat meals that boost S-ATK to make it go faster?

Also kinda wondering if anyone should make a guide for Ultimate Border since one for Heaven and Hell exists.
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 23, 2017 at 12:35 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Will Techniques manually fired at an enemy's head deal extra damage?
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Will Techniques manually fired at an enemy's head deal extra damage?
    if head is the weak point.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Thanks. I eked out two clears prior to this question getting a response, but I don't feel like it's a "real" victory since I had Iron Will proc a lot at the end. Should I just eat meals that boost S-ATK to make it go faster?

Also kinda wondering if anyone should make a guide for Ultimate Border since one for Heaven and Hell exists.
    You definitely should use every ATK buff at your disposal. That slight ATK boost can make the difference between barely clearing and a satisfying clear.

I could now that I've gotten all rings but too busy IRL + laziness when I have free time. Otherwise, feel free to PM :P
    Last edited by AutumnChronicle; Feb 23, 2017 at 04:03 AM.

Are EX Boosters from SG Scratch considered separate from other Boost Tickets, or will they override anything? Wondering if I can stack an EX RDR ticket with +250% and a Triboost +100%.

Also, completely unrelated question, but is the Delicious Burger useful?
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 23, 2017 at 11:33 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Fornis Sword potential seems to be fire and light. The sword itself is already light. What would be the best element to change the sword's own element to? Seems like we're about to get an influx of more dark related enemies.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Matching element alone offers bonus damage outside the latent, and light element changers are always expensive.