Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Fornis Sword potential seems to be fire and light. The sword itself is already light. What would be the best element to change the sword's own element to? Seems like we're about to get an influx of more dark related enemies.
    they say wind gives you largest elemental verstility. But dark hunch seems to be alright, since angels and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Are EX Boosters from SG Scratch considered separate from other Boost Tickets, or will they override anything? Wondering if I can stack an EX RDR ticket with +250% and a Triboost +100%.

Also, completely unrelated question, but is the Delicious Burger useful?
    The EX tickets stack with regular boosts, you can use any of them alongside RDR and Tri.

Also, can anyone give a brief rundown of how to exit burst? I was thinking of trying one to help my friends get to Lv. 75, but I've never actually started one before.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

guys the error 1002 is back , i know its related with a tweaker change but , how can i fix it , i need help before PD EQ at 8pm

Just an amusing thought, but if you had the 13* Xie weapon, all Flash Guards, Massive Hunter, and the R/Friends Protection Ring, could you attain invulnerability to all damage in Solo PD?

Unrelated question, but Sword Gear also increases overall Sword damage, right? Even for normal attacks?
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 23, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Last I checked defensive multipliers are still multiplied by each other.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Last I checked defensive multipliers are still multiplied by each other.
    Same way as damage multipliers then? So Flash Guard I and Flash Guard 2 would be .8 x .8?

Hi I'm doing a Gu/Hu build, Is this an efficient skill tree for gu/hu? I still have 8 SPs left. Should i just put the rest on Hp? should i worry about guard stance at all either? I pretty much just want to be a powerhouse with some good survival ability. heres the skill tree: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    Last edited by DerpyBlakers; Feb 23, 2017 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Same way as damage multipliers then? So Flash Guard I and Flash Guard 2 would be .8 x .8?
    Yes, pretty much, that would be right.

Oh another question is it worth doing those client orders to obtain the class excubes for your sub class or is just level 75 good enough? What i'm really asking is those skill points worth it, I mean it would take so much time anyways just for four skill points.