Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    im sure i did all RINA COs i have her camo and still not see SORO
    Maybe you cleared it on a different character.

That was the case with mine; I immediately received a notification window of SORO's location being in the cafe upon clearing Itsuki's CO for his weapon camo (you can't miss this notification).
    Last edited by ashley50; Feb 28, 2017 at 06:08 PM.

Hello,

Just returning back to the game after a 6 month or so break. I play Br/Hu, at the time Austere katana was the best katana to go for...is that still the case? Also I do not have a Saiki set, with the level cap increase is it assumed a new set will be coming so should I save my money on affixing? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelSG View Post
    Hello,

Just returning back to the game after a 6 month or so break. I play Br/Hu, at the time Austere katana was the best katana to go for...is that still the case? Also I do not have a Saiki set, with the level cap increase is it assumed a new set will be coming so should I save my money on affixing? Thanks!
    Austere is debatably the best all round weapon atm but there are a few other weapons that are just as good and, in the case of Gix, better then austere under the right conditions.

As far as PP, none of the newer 12* units are better then Saiki, but with the removal of passes needed to buy them in the playershop soon then there is nothing wrong grabbing a set and giving it a basic affix until something better comes.

Just to add, Astra Katana is technically stronger than Austere as it has the same damage multiplier (12%) and 23 more S-ATK at +35 (which, admittedly isn't that much), and it is a easier to obtain right now thanks to the Collection File, so if you don't already have the Austere, it might be you best bet (especially since Gix is now drop only).
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 1, 2017 at 02:22 AM.

Does autohotkey work with pso2? I kinda wanna remap my keys for easier usage of the palette. Will I get banned for using it?

how can i purchase AC by Pso2es to my second PSO2 account ?
    log out pso2es 1st account then log in pso2es with 2nd pso2 account ,buy AC, it just send AC i bought to my 1st account

im experiencing a serious problem regarding automate which has screwed me out of even being able to complete solo PD even once over more than 20 triggers,the proc rate says 100%,but this is clearly not the case as it has shown the ability to just plain not kick in (multiple times in a row even),so i must ask,is there some hidden conditions to automate halfline? if so what are they? iirc IW/never give up are sever side so can sometimes fail due to latency,but afaik the automate's are client side.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    im experiencing a serious problem regarding automate which has screwed me out of even being able to complete solo PD even once over more than 20 triggers,the proc rate says 100%,but this is clearly not the case as it has shown the ability to just plain not kick in (multiple times in a row even),so i must ask,is there some hidden conditions to automate halfline? if so what are they? iirc IW/never give up are sever side so can sometimes fail due to latency,but afaik the automate's are client side.
    Stop bringing Monomates. Automate Halfline kicks in when your HP drops below 50%. If a hit hits you for 95% and Automate triggers a Monomate, it brings your HP back to 35%, in which it will stop trigger because you're lower than 50% HP to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    1: do not carry monomates
    2: don't lag
    3: don't get one shot from >50% HP

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Just to add what Alenoir and Shigs already stated: If you're attempting to face tank with Automate, it's probably time to stop rolling 700 HP / 200 PP. Time to put some HP affixes on your gear or just don't get hit by the really bad stuff.

Spoiler!