Is there an image of this without the words by any chance?

Spoiler!
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For the long term, Hunter is your best option as it gives the most consistent damage bonuses and has good survival skills; this is good even if you decide to go Gunner later for the TMGs since Hunter is also a good subclass for that class (in fact, it is pretty much the go-to subclass for most melee and ranged classes).
    Either combination of Braver and Gunner is not that great since their skills don't really work that great with each other compared to other combos you can do with either class.
    RA/BR only really works with a Ranger-usable Bow, and even then Braver/Ranger ends up being a better choice for that set up in the long run thanks to the damage bonus that you can get for class-matching weapons, plus they both heavily rely on hitting weakpoints.
    Also, if you don't really care for Bows in the first place, there is no reason to try and match Braver with a ranged subclass.
    Alright, well I guess I'll just go with Braver/Hunter then. So should I level up Hunter first before I make it my sub class or will it be okay at level 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiben View Post
    Alright, well I guess I'll just go with Braver/Hunter then. So should I level up Hunter first before I make it my sub class or will it be okay at level 1?
    Considering that subclasses gain 10% EXP, and many COs scale EXP payout to level, you are usually good to start leveling Hunter as a sub rather than a main for a few levels since you might actually get more EXP from COs by doing so (also, some good COs to power level with are Franka's). However, as the gap between your Hunter and Braver levels widens, you'll want to switch them for the sake of getting the skills you'll need at higher levels.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 3, 2017 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post

Spoiler!
    Well good luck finding it without that text the closest you will probably find without it will be through the version they turned into a floor mat 新年祭2017マット

Spoiler!

But since you can't look straight down when changing picture angles its kinda hard to not have extra space on the side.

*edit* NVM Weiss has you covered.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Mar 3, 2017 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post

Spoiler!
    This work?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    This work?

Spoiler!
    That would actually make for quite a nice wallpaper. Thanks!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

What is the most efficient way to grind 12* NTs?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What is the most efficient way to grind 12* NTs?
    i rather like mommy boosted empe embrace (saved to storage from EQs) with great success 30~50% (from bingo/dailies)

my favorite method for 13* is:
    one +20 12* plus daiseikou 100%
    one +27 12* plus 100%
    one +30 12* plus 100%*
    you'll only need three nox for the whole process.

*sometimes the one +30 is not enough by a few points, but you can grab a or so 7-9 stars to supplement and you'll be fine.

(thanks Nakayama-Z!)

Quote Originally Posted by emanresuj View Post
    i rather like mommy boosted empe embrace (saved to storage from EQs) with great success 30~50% (from bingo/dailies)

my favorite method for 13* is:
    one +20 12* plus daiseikou 100%
    one +27 12* plus 100%
    one +30 12* plus 100%*
    you'll only need three nox for the whole process.

*sometimes the one +30 is not enough by a few points, but you can grab a or so 7-9 stars to supplement and you'll be fine.

(thanks Nakayama-Z!)
    I said grinding 12*s. I need to make use of them.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I said grinding 12*s. I need to make use of them.
    i'm aware!
    the former part of my response was a direct reply to your question. that is to say, for grinding 12* weapons, i like to use embrace during escafalz reward period with items to increase the chance of great success, thereby (potentially) requiring fewer empe embrace per sphere unlock.

the latter part was a preemptive submission of additional information which i thought might be subsequently useful, a fun tip for those looking to save both money (only three nox instead of the five most often suggested) and lambda grinders (proxy grinding instead of direct) during 13* effort. if it is not relevant to your efforts please forgive, i erroneously presumed your question about 12* was motivated by desire to subsequently 13*.