Quote Originally Posted by emanresuj View Post
    i'm aware!
    the former part of my response was a direct reply to your question. that is to say, for grinding 12* weapons, i like to use embrace during escafalz reward period with items to increase the chance of great success, thereby (potentially) requiring fewer empe embrace per sphere unlock.

the latter part was a preemptive submission of additional information which i thought might be subsequently useful, a fun tip for those looking to save both money (only three nox instead of the five most often suggested) and lambda grinders (proxy grinding instead of direct) during 13* effort. if it is not relevant to your efforts please forgive, i erroneously presumed your question about 12* was motivated by desire to subsequently 13*.
    Oh okay. Thanks.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Lvl 34 Techer/51 Force, trying to do the tech class mission for the 5 points. Killed the Dark Ragne however, whenever I try to kill a nap Rappy the quest dosn't proc. I've gone through forest exploration lvl 31 killed some then went to capture a nap rappy on lvl 24 but still no results. Am I doing something wrong or is there somestep I havent done?

Quote Originally Posted by Auos59 View Post
    Lvl 34 Techer/51 Force, trying to do the tech class mission for the 5 points. Killed the Dark Ragne however, whenever I try to kill a nap Rappy the quest dosn't proc. I've gone through forest exploration lvl 31 killed some then went to capture a nap rappy on lvl 24 but still no results. Am I doing something wrong or is there somestep I havent done?
    It calls for killing the rare enemy Rappy, not a Nab Rappy. Right now, the rare Rappy is the light blue Lovey Rappy:
    Spoiler!

Thank you. Makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Oh okay. Thanks.
    you're welcome!

@auos: that client order calls for the rare rappy variant (themed during event periods like the current "white day" and its blue lovey rappies, and simply "rappy" when there is no concurrent seasonal event.) "Rappy" is fluffy. the rappies prefixed "nab" are not rare and will not count toward completetion. you can find rare rappies anywhere, anytime, and in any quest (essentially), especially in the current seasonal emergency quest in sky dragon amduscia. i believe they can also appear as the very first enemy spawn in the arks quest "distress signal investigation," "mech power survey: tunnels," which takes place in the subterranean tunnels.

there may be other places for a lower leveled account to find them, but i cannot remember at the moment.
    Last edited by emanresuj; Mar 3, 2017 at 11:42 PM. Reason: i suggested the incorrect quest

oops the slowness.

thanks anduril!

What's the Quest Trigger in the 2017 Badge Shop? Haven't been keeping up on the shop info and I'm on PS4, so no English patch.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    What's the Quest Trigger in the 2017 Badge Shop? Haven't been keeping up on the shop info and I'm on PS4, so no English patch.
    Solo PD.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Solo PD.
    Thanks. Sounds like something worth looking into once I get that Xie 2017 weapon.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

can somebody pls tell me how to get this kind of 5s affix? (is a noob affixer)

Act the soul, Modulator, Power IV, Spirita IV, Ability III

The weapon that i want to affix is 4s and have: Ability III, Mother Factor, Stamina III, Spirita III

I need to know what i need to get in order to make it with the above affixes