Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    can somebody pls tell me how to get this kind of 5s affix? (is a noob affixer)

Act the soul, Modulator, Power IV, Spirita IV, Ability III

The weapon that i want to affix is 4s and have: Ability III, Mother Factor, Stamina III, Spirita III

I need to know what i need to get in order to make it with the above affixes
    Okay, here's what you do, and you will need Ex-Cubes for affixing boosters (exchanged in Ex-Cube Shop upstairs in the Shopping Area) as well as $$$. And never mind the "Pre-Affixes" that your Base Weapon has; you will need to affix from scratch.

See below.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Mar 4, 2017 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Snip
    The advice on how to upslot was pretty nice and fodder-making process is accurate, however the way to go for the affix you mentioned is incredibly expensive for no real reason

Building on what you've said already, here is a better way to go

- Base weapon : Toh oh soul/power III/Spirita II/junk/junk : 3 toh oh soul fodder + 1 power III + 1 spirita III, and use a 30% booster. the affix won't be guaranteed, but still a good chance of succcess, and these affixes are super cheap so you can retry if it fails

-Fodder 1 Vol Soul/Power III/Spirita III/junk/junk : same process as above, but with Vol soul this time

-Fodder 2 Power III/Spirita III/Shoot III/Technique III/Mutation II : For this one I'd suggest to put power III/Shoot III/Technique III on a 5 slots weapon (just use two weapons with Power III two with Technique III and two with Shoot III and mash them together). Once this is done, couple that weapon with two 5-slots weapons with Spirita III and three 5-slot weapons with mutation II (use a 30% here). Thankfully everything here should be very cheap, so it's more time*consuming than anything.

Fodder 3, 4 and 5 are just any weapon with 5 slots and Modulator on it, you can directly buy from market and use as is. The other affixes they have don't matter one bit

Mix all the fodders with a 40% booster and done.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 4, 2017 at 07:24 PM.

What affects the affix # drop rate of units? Is Skilled Trainer the only thing that affects that?

There is a special effect you can have on the Deband Drink too.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Snip
    Ah damn, forgot about Mutation II.

Have many of you been using what shows up as an usa ip address in the log for a while , like a year ?

Every day since the second closed alpha test except for the period of time there was a large ISP block for like half a year in which I went through an Amazon AWS server. If you're worried about foreign IP's, don't be.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

So, I'm about to get my first Astra DBs when Mother rolls around in an hour from now. Thing is, I already have Light Orbit DBs with me. What's the next best element after Light, and should the Astra be ele changed or should the Orbit?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, I'm about to get my first Astra DBs when Mother rolls around in an hour from now. Thing is, I already have Light Orbit DBs with me. What's the next best element after Light, and should the Astra be ele changed or should the Orbit?
    Wind, then its your choice Dark would probably be the best choice after Wind going off what the latest story mission had.

Need help with this please, which I got along a team invite