Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Thanks I mean 2
    So for (2) if my main weapon has a current grind level of 30, as long as the fodder has the same name, the fodder can give any amount of exp to increase the "current" grind level to between +31 to +35?

so if I only have 2 of the same weapon, I can just grind both to +30, use one as fodder, and the other's "current" grind lvl will be +35?
    Just to clear up the terminology:
    • Grind Cap: How high you can grind a weapon, which is increased by feeding duplicate weapons.
    • Grind Level: The actual grind on your item, ie. +8, +27, etc.

Now, assuming your Grind Cap for your weapon is at 35, you need 480EXP to increase Grind Level by one from +30 to +35, so to increase from +30 to +35, you need a total of 2400EXP, which is roughly the equivalent of using 4 or 5 +20 10* weapons as fodder (basically, there is no reason to get a 13* weapon to +30 if you are going to just use it as fodder, especially if the Grind Cap is already 35).

The main benefit of using Same Name weapons is to increase the Grind Cap, but keep in mind that if your weapon's Grind Level is at its current Grind Cap, using the duplicate weapon will only increase the Grind Cap, but not the Grind Level.

So in your scenario, you have two identical +30 weapons whose Grind Cap and Grind Level are 30; if you feed one to the other, you will merely unlock the Grind Cap to 31, but the weapon will stay at +30 (ie. any EXP that could have been gained is lost).

Now, let's say you have 2 duplicate weapons, one is +20 with a Grind Cap of 32, and the other is +5 also with a Grind Cap of 32; using the latter as fodder for the former will result in the Grind Cap being increased to 35 as well as it getting EXP for its current Grind Level.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 8, 2017 at 01:19 PM.

Will it be better to make Astra +35 or keep Gix and pray for few more to drop?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenosoul View Post
    Will it be better to make Astra +35 or keep Gix and pray for few more to drop?
    For the sake of getting a weapon to +35 for lv80, grind the Astra, but for use, the +31 Gix would still be stronger than the +35 Astra as long as you keep the potential up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    HuFi is what most people go for. This build is what most people would go for. Fi tree could be filled in depending on whether you'd use Fi as an exclusive subclass or not. If it's exclusively a sub, fill in Wise trees and both Atk Ups.
    Thanks kind person :3

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just to clear up the terminology:
    • Grind Cap: How high you can grind a weapon, which is increased by feeding duplicate weapons.
    • Grind Level: The actual grind on your item, ie. +8, +27, etc.

Now, assuming your Grind Cap for your weapon is at 35, you need 480EXP to increase Grind Level by one from +30 to +35, so to increase from +30 to +35, you need a total of 2400EXP, which is roughly the equivalent of using 4 or 5 +20 10* weapons as fodder (basically, there is no reason to get a 13* weapon to +30 if you are going to just use it as fodder, especially if the Grind Cap is already 35).

The main benefit of using Same Name weapons is to increase the Grind Cap, but keep in mind that if your weapon's Grind Level is at its current Grind Cap, using the duplicate weapon will only increase the Grind Cap, but not the Grind Level.

So in your scenario, you have two identical +30 weapons whose Grind Cap and Grind Level are 30; if you feed one to the other, you will merely unlock the Grind Cap to 31, but the weapon will stay at +30 (ie. any EXP that could have been gained is lost).

Now, let's say you have 2 duplicate weapons, one is +20 with a Grind Cap of 32, and the other is +5 also with a Grind Cap of 32; using the latter as fodder for the former will result in the Grind Cap being increased to 35 as well as it getting EXP for its current Grind Level.
    Then back to my previous example
    Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Thanks I mean 2
    So for (2) if my main weapon has a current grind level of 30, as long as the fodder has the same name, the fodder can give any amount of exp to increase the "current" grind level to between +31 to +35?

so if I only have 2 of the same weapon, I can just grind both to +30, use one as fodder, and the other's "current" grind lvl will be +35?
    How was this possible as the +33 current grind weapon had grind cap of 33, and the +8 current grind weapon had a grind cap of 30?

Sig by Gama

Finally got my Saiki set. What's the cheapest 4-5 affix for units for a Fo/Te? I know that pp is really important so which particular affixes should my priorities be?

And I heard about the new pvp 12* units and one of them gives pp and one of them gives a lot of t-atk. Would it be better to just start going for 12* units and adjusting the affixes : e.g. getting more pp affixes and ending up ahead in both pp/t-atk.

Also how is pp crafting units considered in all of this?

Haven't played in a long while and was wondering what Collection File set to go for.

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Finally got my Saiki set. What's the cheapest 4-5 affix for units for a Fo/Te? I know that pp is really important so which particular affixes should my priorities be?

And I heard about the new pvp 12* units and one of them gives pp and one of them gives a lot of t-atk. Would it be better to just start going for 12* units and adjusting the affixes : e.g. getting more pp affixes and ending up ahead in both pp/t-atk.

Also how is pp crafting units considered in all of this?
    Magia the soul, tech iii, flict, doom break for 100 attack and 8 pp. If you add a noble tech you'd end up with 125atk 11pp which is pretty reasonable tbh. But i'd wait for next week to do affixing since boost week
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikenar View Post
    Haven't played in a long while and was wondering what Collection File set to go for.
    I believe Astra weapons are the best you can get from the Collection files that are active at the moment.