Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wait, people do this?
    Some people do. I personally do as well (just terminating PSO2 from task manager is enough) when I've gone over 30k coins. Seems kind of absurd to have to pay 300 yen to hold more than 30k coins for 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Some people do. I personally do as well (just terminating PSO2 from task manager is enough) when I've gone over 30k coins. Seems kind of absurd to have to pay 300 yen to hold more than 30k coins for 30 days.
    Makes sense. I'm just kinda wondering if any Rare Enemy Triggers are viable considering I have CC to burn for pretty much the next year.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Also, is it viable to farm Revolucio to raise Element for old weapons?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Also, is it viable to farm Revolucio to raise Element for old weapons?
    Only if you have a boat load of capsules you want to burn. Personally I wouldn't.

Speaking of Revolucio, I don't quite get the translation of the new potential for them. Decreases damage received based on pp consumption? Is that the last PA used, the PA currently being used, a hidden PP value for a monsters attack or something else?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Does this item pack expansion applies to all characters on account, or just one? http://i.imgur.com/JnxVONk.jpg
    And how to buy "50" version for 1600 AC?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Only if you have a boat load of capsules you want to burn. Personally I wouldn't.

Speaking of Revolucio, I don't quite get the translation of the new potential for them. Decreases damage received based on pp consumption? Is that the last PA used, the PA currently being used, a hidden PP value for a monsters attack or something else?
    It gives you +1% damage when you deal a certain amount of damage, take a certain amount of damage, or burn a certain amount of PP. At Lv. 3, you gain +1% damage for every 50,000 damage you deal, 300 damage you take, or 100 PP you burn, for a maximum threshold of 16% damage bonus. This bonus resets if you switch weapons, but does not reset if you change rooms.

Also, I was talking about Revolucio Files. They came back with this update.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Does this item pack expansion applies to all characters on account, or just one? http://i.imgur.com/JnxVONk.jpg
    Just one character and the 1600AC bundle only appears as a limited time item now; it was removed from the regular shop lineup when Ep4 started.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just one character and the 1600AC bundle only appears as a limited time item now; it was removed from the regular shop lineup when Ep4 started.
    The bundle isn't a separate item anymore. They're automatically discounted the more of them you buy at once. At least that's how it worked when I got some a couple of months ago.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked again Anduril is right. 3:
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 9, 2017 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked again Anduril is right. 3:
    there is no discount when I select 5 of them... anyway that doesn't matter as I'm not going to buy it if it's just for one char.

They took that discount away a permanent option. They did so at the same time they increased the max inventory space from 100 to 150. (which I believe was right at Ep.4 like was already said)

Unrelated.

what was the verdict for Sacred Skewer-0?

Good Mob using PA? I heard it can do good damage in combination with Vol but I haven't had the time to test out personally.

(Asking since It's about that time I switch to my others chars to give love to and debating whether to use my Hu (chuckin spears) or my Gu (more Damage from new ring? lol)
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Mar 9, 2017 at 02:47 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89