Is there any difference between PSO2アニメまつげA 黒 (PSO2 Anime Eyelashes A Black) and PSO2アニメまつげC 黒 (PSO2 Anime Eyelashes C Black)?

Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    Is there any difference between PSO2アニメまつげA 黒 (PSO2 Anime Eyelashes A Black) and PSO2アニメまつげC 黒 (PSO2 Anime Eyelashes C Black)?
    Well going by the pictures

PSO2アニメまつげA

PSO2アニメまつげC

If there is a difference it is so minutiae that there is really no reason to go after the other if you already have one.

I'm going to assume for the Lvl 80 requirement the +35 weapon has to be on the character itself to get credit? (oppose to just simply having it in your possession like in storage)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I'm going to assume for the Lvl 80 requirement the +35 weapon has to be on the character itself to get credit? (oppose to just simply having it in your possession like in storage)
    Wasn't it a title requirement?
    If it's indeed title, should be ok to just do it once on any character you have, and have the effect to all character in account .....

I'm screwed if it's indeed each character must do the grinding, since all my money went to 1 alt character, that do all affixing and weapon grinding. And it's my affix storage too.
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 20, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Wasn't it a title requirement?
    If it's indeed title, should be ok to just do it once on any character you have, and have the effect to all character in account .....

I'm screwed if it's indeed each character must do the grinding, since all my money went to 1 alt character, that do all affixing and weapon grinding. And it's my affix storage too.

Well considering anything else Level related is character specific....especially the CO quests for the post 75 SP I just assumed 80 would be the same way haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Well considering anything else Level related is character specific....especially the CO quests for the post 75 SP I just assumed 80 would be the same way haha
    There are titles that you get for reaching level 75 with a particular class which apply to all your characters on a particular ship, so I think people are assuming that the titles required for the level 80 caps will be the same way.

Either way, we'll find out in a couple of days.

Is there a reason "story wise" why all dragonkin bosses usually have gender swap voices from their rare counterpart? Like how Dragon EX sounds male while Noire sounds Female.....

Between Astra Launcher and L&K38 which is better to use? (unless prefer to get both? )

Okay, man.

I always WB Anga's Dog Mode's main body to make it more easily accessible to everyone (and also so Brave Stance procs for melees), but it seems that people prefer to wb his butt instead (WB War with other Rangers).

Where do you guys prefer the wb on Anga Dog Mode?
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Mar 20, 2017 at 11:57 PM.