Does anyone know if Phaleg's cutscene music has been posted online anywhere? I can find her battle music super easily, but that's not what I'm looking for in this case (yet Mother's cutscene music is pretty easy to find...); granted, for all I know it isn't unique to Phaleg and I just missed it somewhere earlier in the story... but anyway, it's the music heard at 3:40 in this video:
    Spoiler!
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Yes indeed.
    Thank you.
    I panicked when it didn't work >_<
    I got over 4k 2016 badges and can finish a lot of lvl 80 cos straight away, I was worried I'd have to slowly farm a ton of revo for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Thanks. I have a Lv. 112 Shinkuro right now; how effective would it be to start feeding it as many Eggs as possible in conjunction with PSO2es (assuming I dump 11* fodder Chips into it)?
    If you don't mind spending 20SG a day for two rounds of boosted feeding, then you can easily get to 120 in a couple of days doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    When you access the Quest Counter, there will be an option in the first menu to start a Trigger Quest. Obviously, the Trigger needs to be in your inventory to do this.
    Oh, so it a trigger to get a certain emergency code while your doing the quest. Does that mean if I get the Profound Darkness EQ trigger, I'll be fighting Profound Darkness while I'm doing a quest in say the Forest?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Oh, so it a trigger to get a certain emergency code while your doing the quest. Does that mean if I get the Profound Darkness EQ trigger, I'll be fighting Profound Darkness while I'm doing a quest in say the Forest?
    Not like that, that's how Rare Enemy Triggers work. When you talk to Annalise or Rebecca, the... fifth? option down lets you access the Trigger Quest menu. If a Quest Trigger is present in your inventory, the respective Quest will appear in the Trigger Quest menu. You can then start the Trigger Quest like you would a normal Quest, but doing so will use the Quest Trigger in your inventory.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does Orbit gs drop in TD4 at a reasonable rate?
    Or only in the Necky EQ?
    Is the drop rate decent in that eq?

I just logged in as Br/Hu and got the +35 title and don't remember ever equipping a +35 Br wep on that char..then I tried changing my main class to Hu and equipping my +35 partisan but didn't get the title for Hu. Do I have to unlock the titles on every individual character or is it like linked? Like if I unlock the Hu title on another char will it automatically unlock my other Hu character (if all other requirements are met) ?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Does anyone know if Phaleg's cutscene music has been posted online anywhere? I can find her battle music super easily, but that's not what I'm looking for in this case (yet Mother's cutscene music is pretty easy to find...); granted, for all I know it isn't unique to Phaleg and I just missed it somewhere earlier in the story... but anyway, it's the music heard at 3:40 in this video:
    Spoiler!
    I actually went through the trouble of recording that as well as a number of CS musics that haven't been uploaded anywhere on Youtube (I don't upload music to my own channel as a rule). Note that there are a couple I didn't record as I'm no fan of slow and sad music.

I'm not certain how allowed this is, but you can find these BGMs here. Btw, please forgive the naming - those are my own names I gave the tracks based on what I felt they were.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Renvalt; Mar 22, 2017 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I just logged in as Br/Hu and got the +35 title and don't remember ever equipping a +35 Br wep on that char..then I tried changing my main class to Hu and equipping my +35 partisan but didn't get the title for Hu. Do I have to unlock the titles on every individual character or is it like linked? Like if I unlock the Hu title on another char will it automatically unlock my other Hu character (if all other requirements are met) ?
    If, for example, you get the titles for Hunter on one character, all characters on your account can take Hunter to level 80. The titles got earned by 2 different characters? Doesn't matter. Titles are unlocked for your account so you don't have to do this for all characters, which is why a character who hasn't completed the requirements for expert blocks can go there. You don't have to equip a +35 13* weapons either.

Get at least one 13* NT weapon for your classes/sub classes of choice to +35, complete all of the Perfect [class] COs for the classes you want, talk to the Title Counter girl, go to Koffie and you should be good. Rifles should work for both Ranger and Gunner, Talis should work for both Force and Techer.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    If, for example, you get the titles for Hunter on one character, all characters on your account can take Hunter to level 80. The titles got earned by 2 different characters? Doesn't matter. Titles are unlocked for your account so you don't have to do this for all characters, which is why a character who hasn't completed the requirements for expert blocks can go there. You don't have to equip a +35 13* weapons either.

Get at least one 13* NT weapon for your classes/sub classes of choice to +35, complete all of the Perfect [class] COs for the classes you want, talk to the Title Counter girl, go to Koffie and you should be good. Rifles should work for both Ranger and Gunner, Talis should work for both Force and Techer.
    Thank you kindly for the detailed and easy to understand reply. Much appreciated!