Can someone take a look on this ice force skill tree and tell me if it's good one or something needs to be changed? (I highly want to avoid using photon flare, btw)

Also, are ice forces plays good with talis, or it's better to use rod?

and, finally, is there any timed abilities which I can use for vr td?
    Last edited by rsod; Mar 23, 2017 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    to those people who already got Orbit, Aura, and Revolucio weapons, are those good?
    Aura and Revolucio are okay, but you're better off just grabbing an Astra. Orbit is also okay power-wise, but people typically use it for its super-recharge Pot, which is godlike.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Can someone take a look on this ice force skill tree and tell me if it's good one or something needs to be changed? (I highly want to avoid using photon flare, btw)

Also, are ice forces plays good with talis, or it's better to use rod?
    and, finally, is there any timed abilities which I can use for vr td?
    Talis is better for ice force as Il Barta from thrown talis is still quite strong for bossing. For mobbing you're better off using zondeel ragrants even on off element. As for your tree, have you considered putting in points in charge escape, rod keep and a partial lightning tree? With the 80 cap it's possible to get a filled ice and partially filled lightning tree. Maxing out technique up 1 and 2 isn't really that worth it considering that's 17 points better spent elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Talis is better for ice force as Il Barta from thrown talis is still quite strong for bossing. For mobbing you're better off using zondeel ragrants even on off element. As for your tree, have you considered putting in points in charge escape, rod keep and a partial lightning tree? With the 80 cap it's possible to get a filled ice and partially filled lightning tree. Maxing out technique up 1 and 2 isn't really that worth it considering that's 17 points better spent elsewhere.
    I don't use rod, I prefer talis unless it's really better to use rod. Is taking lightning skills gives real profit? Where to use lightning instead of ice?

I don't use rod, I prefer talis unless it's really better to use rod. Is taking lightning skills gives real profit? Where to use lightning instead of ice?
    Ult Amdu has lightning weak mobs, though even if you don't take max the damage increasing portion of lightning tree I feel that overall Bolt Tech PP save to be better than Technique 1 and 2. Better mobility via Ilzonde (low cost ilzondes with Union Gunslash and free cast Ilzonde with Orbit Gunslash) and better pp consumption for Zondeel, which you'd find casting ALOT for mobbing if you talis only.
    Last edited by Nyansan; Mar 23, 2017 at 11:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Got another question.
    I just heard you cannot use talis (or rifle) to unlock lvl 80, it MUST be a weapon only a single class can use?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Got another question.
    I just heard you cannot use talis (or rifle) to unlock lvl 80, it MUST be a weapon only a single class can use?
    You can, and they work for both classes. It's gunslashes you can't use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You can, and they work for both classes. It's gunslashes you can't use.
    Can confirm. I used a Rifle to unlock Ranger and Gunner, and a Talis to unlock Force and Techer; none of my Launchers, TMGs, Rods, or Wands are +35.

Btw, what about timed abilities for vr tower defense, is there any?

Btw, what about timed abilities for vr tower defense, is there any?
    Funny you should ask; that's getting added next month.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]