Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Does scratching through PSO2es count towards the Bonus Scratch?
    Nope, they're separate.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Nope, they're separate.
    Eff yoo see kay.
    Oh well. Thank you.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    What's the go to L & R Rings for Hu/Fi? I expect to use Sword and Partisan mostly.

Also...

what is this 12 hour stream boost part 1 and 2 bumped talking about?

I've never bought one but If I recall it's used to change the class of an extra tree you bought.

so for example say you bought an extra skill tree for Hunter but later said you want to change that to Force.....I believe that's what it is for.

I "think" lol
    I see so in other words this one is useless for chars that don't have an extra skill tree to change to right? Damn and here I was hoping add skill tree will now require SG. Oh well that's too good to be true. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Nope, they're separate.
    Really? Could of sworn there was Gold Scratch option within ES since the AC rotation does show up in ES.

Unless the person referring to Rappy Scratch
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

What's the go to L & R Rings for Hu/Fi? I expect to use Sword and Partisan mostly.
    Left Ring is primarily Hunter gear save, although all the just guard rings have their utilities. if you're really into it you can gather them all, level them and then switch depending on content. Otherwise, Just Gear save

R Ring can be many things. Killing bonus is a must for mobbing action, while P-Keeper Strike is still a solid staple for pure bossing. Some other rings like PP convert are nice too !

Mechanised Sniper Unit

This'll be a bit of an odd question... is it actually possible to get rid of Zieg's genesis weapon camos? I have one that I no longer like and I'd like to dispose of it to clean up my storage, but the thing can't be returned to him, sold to NPCs, or even discarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-IV View Post
    This'll be a bit of an odd question... is it actually possible to get rid of Zieg's genesis weapon camos? I have one that I no longer like and I'd like to dispose of it to clean up my storage, but the thing can't be returned to him, sold to NPCs, or even discarded.
    Nope. Well, unless you have a character slot you would want to burn, in which case deleting a character with it in their inventory might work.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 24, 2017 at 05:18 PM.

Really? Could of sworn there was Gold Scratch option within ES since the AC rotation does show up in ES.

Unless the person referring to Rappy Scratch
    Nope, I'm referring to the Bonus Scratch items that you get from being a hey-big-spender!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Do you need a certain rank to get grind cap +1 or are they just extremely rare?

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    Do you need a certain rank to get grind cap +1 or are they just extremely rare?
    Rare.