Quote Originally Posted by ThePSOVeteran View Post
    Its +5% attack pp recovery.
    Yeah, I know. I'm asking if the boost is significant enough to be worth having a slot for, over something like Spirita IV.
    Last edited by Chaos Velkir; Apr 1, 2017 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Clarification

I'm starting PSO2 I have been playing around with the settings and character creation but before I'm investing too much time in my character I was wondering.

What are the best ships to play with English players (EU)?
    My search only gave me old posts about Ship 02 but is it still the case?
    Any other good ships for player shop access without overpriced items?

Kurokengo~

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokengo View Post
    I'm starting PSO2 I have been playing around with the settings and character creation but before I'm investing too much time in my character I was wondering.

What are the best ships to play with English players (EU)?
    My search only gave me old posts about Ship 02 but is it still the case?
    Any other good ships for player shop access without overpriced items?

Kurokengo~
    Ship 2 is the densest concentration of English players. There are a few English players scattered around other Ships, but it's mostly Ship 2.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Interesting question: Since FO/TE can use Jet Boots Tech Arts Short Charge by way of the Plasis Arion, how viable can you get with a 1/2 Charge Time build that involves this?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Interesting question: Since FO/TE can use Jet Boots Tech Arts Short Charge by way of the Plasis Arion, how viable can you get with a 1/2 Charge Time build that involves this?
    What tech would be worth using a PA before casting to charge faster? You end up spending the time on the PA, which more or less defeats the point. The ring is supposed to be for people who use PAs and Techs together anyway, not for spamming techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    What tech would be worth using a PA before casting to charge faster? You end up spending the time on the PA, which more or less defeats the point. The ring is supposed to be for people who use PAs and Techs together anyway, not for spamming techs.
    I mean, I just wanted to try something. The way I use Short Charge is to press Strike 0 for one frame, tap over to Branched Action to get the JA circle, then cast. It's actually faster than just casting vanilla, since Strike 0 changes Strike Gust's properties so that you can cancel it into Branched Action pretty much immediately. It also refreshes Shifta, which is a bonus. Yeah, it's a hell of a PP hog, but FO/TE gets PP Convert. Other than that, I also use it for the obvious Vinto rotations.

The application I had in mind was JBTASC + Flame TS Charge + Concentrate Ilfoie 3. You can actually reduce the Charge Time from 2.2 seconds to .55 seconds if you have max -.8 seconds Charge Time on the craft. Swiki states that Concentrated Ilfoie 3 has one of the highest DPS values of Fire Techniques.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 1, 2017 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePSOVeteran View Post
    I came up with the best possible stats distribution for units on a summoner is this a good idea if I had unlimited cash (hypothetical)?

Saiki set 8 slots each with; Apprentice/Modulator/Mutation II/Mother Factor/Ability III/Doom Break/Sansan Fever/Spirita III: 135 S-ATK 135 R-atk 145 T-atk 40 HP and + 8 PP per unit.

What would be the cost per each?
    First, I'd like to state that doing a "balanced" affix for SU is worthless since by default you're using T-ATK and, if you use Switch Stricke then you use S-ATK and if you use the other switch, you use R-ATK.
    You're never using all 3 attacks so having this type of affix is pointless for SU.

Now, to answer directly to your question, 8 slots like that on units, I would think around 300-400 Millions per unit and 5 000 Ex Cubes or so per unit.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The application I had in mind was JBTASC + Flame TS Charge + Concentrate Ilfoie 3. You can actually reduce the Charge Time from 2.2 seconds to .55 seconds if you have max -.8 seconds Charge Time on the craft. Swiki states that Concentrated Ilfoie 3 has one of the highest DPS values of Fire Techniques.
    If it's specifically for ilfoie then yeah, I guess it could work. For any other tech it's not worth it at all though. If you're investing in the JBs and ring anyway, you might as well try it.

How can I login to PSO2es from Germany? When starting it by itself and when starting it with the es tweaker I only get the google playstore telling me it's not .available in my country

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    How can I login to PSO2es from Germany? When starting it by itself and when starting it with the es tweaker I only get the google playstore telling me it's not .available in my country
    If it's sending you to the Google Play Store, that means you need to update it. es Tweaker should enable you to download the latest patch.