Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If it's specifically for ilfoie then yeah, I guess it could work. For any other tech it's not worth it at all though. If you're investing in the JBs and ring anyway, you might as well try it.
    See, the thing is, I want a FO/TE to try it. Plasis Arion is 13* All Class with Strike Gust built in (one of only three Boots with this property), and FO/TE gets a lot of casting advantages against Bouncer. I want to see how much I can DPS via Ilfoie Short Charge tactics.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hello, i grinded my astra talis weapon to 30. To reach 35 i need the same weapon 5 times more and just grind into it ? Or I just need weapon with the name astra ? sry my english is pretty bad. what is the fasted way to get the same weapon with the collection file again ?

Quote Originally Posted by radlar1 View Post
    Hello, i grinded my astra talis weapon to 30. To reach 35 i need the same weapon 5 times more and just grind into it ? Or I just need weapon with the name astra ? sry my english is pretty bad. what is the fasted way to get the same weapon with the collection file again ?
    It has to be the same weapon to increase the grind cap of a NT weapon. Use SG to skip the cooldown of a CF if you have some to spare. Try to shortcut the target items by killing the mobs that naturally drops it as long as the condition doesn't specify that you can only increase the progress bar in specific eqs.
    Last edited by HardBoiledPapa; Apr 2, 2017 at 03:15 AM.

What's the quickest way for a non-premium player to grind Meseta? I'm using my old account where I don't have any character past VHard yet.

Quote Originally Posted by radlar1 View Post
    You can skip grind levels if one of the weapons has a higher grind cap, which can happen if the weapon drops from an enemy. Otherwise, yes, you will need multiple copies of the exact same weapon to grind it to +35.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem Aeternam View Post
    What's the quickest way for a non-premium player to grind Meseta? I'm using my old account where I don't have any character past VHard yet.
    Daily Orders, mostly. Also, you may want to do some gathering since you can get 600K a week from Yereks (the Butler guy in Franka's Cafe) for bringing him Naberdake, Dragon Scales, Lillipan Vests, Vopar Shells, Harkotan Fragments, and Empty Bottles, in addition to a few Daily Orders that also give 100k for some rare fishing and gathering materials.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 2, 2017 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If it's sending you to the Google Play Store, that means you need to update it. es Tweaker should enable you to download the latest patch.
    I updated the game and even patched it.
    Now I cannot even start the tweaker because of a java exception, the tweaker can't resolve the host.
    I uninstalled es and the tweaker and then re-installed the tweaker, I'm still getting this exception.

I re-installed Memu, now the tweaker can't even install es anymore.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Apr 2, 2017 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Daily Orders, mostly. Also, you may want to do some gathering since you can get 600K a week from Yereks (the Butler guy in Franka's Cafe) for bringing him Naberdake, Dragon Scales, Lillipan Vests, Vopar Shells, Harkotan Fragments, and Empty Bottles, in addition to a few Daily Orders that also give 100k for some rare fishing and gathering materials.
    Cool, I'll give those a try. Thanks For the gathering items, are those exclusively from the gathering spots or can enemies drop them? I got a few food like drops (looked like meat in the overworld) from random enemies and I have no idea what they are or what they're for.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem Aeternam View Post
    Cool, I'll give those a try. Thanks For the gathering items, are those exclusively from the gathering spots or can enemies drop them? I got a few food like drops (looked like meat in the overworld) from random enemies and I have no idea what they are or what they're for.
    Only from gathering spots for Yereks COs. The other items you're talking about are for some daily COs (tho some from gathering spots are required too xD). Dunno if it's worth the effort or sacrificing some storages spots until you get the max items required for those COS (Yereks ones excepted obvioulsy ).

Is Br katana gear consider as status abnormality? For Fi Crazy Beat.