Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    where i can get a drop as excube for deus cf?spamming ex dragon for13% each run seem not right.
    Try other Files that have Org Blan and try it with full party?

I did spam BluRingahda just now (from Tmg CF, those teleporters helps a ton) ...... same 13% each run.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

afaik the only quest that drops excube for sure was the recent 4-man LQ that's based on the ultimate quests.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    afaik the only quest that drops excube for sure was the recent 4-man LQ that's based on the ultimate quests.
    That must be where I remember getting some, since that was when they put out the patch note that they would start being drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can clear it on Normal or higher with a C or higher.

Excubes can drop as random drops, but they are not that common, so doing the CF enemy may be easier.
    I figured it out lol I had to take annette along for the ride

That Cf for Force is over crap for real. Like Im doing 10 times free field Las Vegas for the Excube but the spawn rate for him is so low. Is their a faster way to get the excubes for CF ?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by radlar1 View Post
    That Cf for Force is over crap for real. Like Im doing 10 times free field Las Vegas for the Excube but the spawn rate for him is so low. Is their a faster way to get the excubes for CF ?
    Grab 1 other CF that easier to farm (OrgBlan ..... or BluRingahda or something).
    Once you get it to drop .... all other CF should have "Get" status on it.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

which knowback situations does the box dragons 13* knuckles prevent? google translate of pso2 jp wiki does explain it well

http://ms-onlinegame.com/press/20161...6101901_59.jpg

Sig by Gama

Hello. New forum lurker here. Been around before, but never made an account until now as I have a question I can't quite find an answer for.

Is anyone familiar with how damage is calculated in this game? As in, say I can get an increase on a weapon with 950 S-atk of 21% (From Potential), or get a damage boost like Black Heart Lv.3, which gives a boost of 400 S-atk below 50% PP.

Without being technical in what would be overall better, which bonus, in the end, gives the character the highest amount of damage under ideal circumstances?
    Thank you very much to anyone who is able to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinatorMan View Post
    Hello. New forum lurker here. Been around before, but never made an account until now as I have a question I can't quite find an answer for.

Is anyone familiar with how damage is calculated in this game? As in, say I can get an increase on a weapon with 950 S-atk of 21% (From Potential), or get a damage boost like Black Heart Lv.3, which gives a boost of 400 S-atk below 50% PP.

Without being technical in what would be overall better, which bonus, in the end, gives the character the highest amount of damage under ideal circumstances?
    Thank you very much to anyone who is able to answer.
    Typically, the higher your ATK, the more beneficial a multiplier will be over an ATK boost. However, as something that gives such a high ATK boost, Black heart might be better.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 20, 2017 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    which knowback situations does the box dragons 13* knuckles prevent? google translate of pso2 jp wiki does explain it well

http://ms-onlinegame.com/press/20161...6101901_59.jpg
    Any attack that doesn't knock you over/into the air/stun. if something would normally just interrupt your attack but not cause you to faceplant or go flying miles away, you'll be able to attack with impunity through it.