Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What do all of the sections and dropdown options under the submit ensemble translate to?

Dropdown box

Also, AFAIK tweaker has it translated already.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Does anyone know of a guide/link to learning how to affix weapons and what not? I've played pretty casually and never bothered to work on these things but I'd like to start now.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Does anyone know of a guide/link to learning how to affix weapons and what not? I've played pretty casually and never bothered to work on these things but I'd like to start now.
    Selphea has made a nice guide that's been around for quite a while. Covers most of the basics.
    The rest is stuff you'd learn on your own via fiddling around in the affixing sim
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Is there a specific affixing strategy people use for cf 13*s, since they already come with a bunch of abilities on them?

I want to move from my Daggers of Serafi to Zeinesis Baselard, but theres a wide gap in s-atk between the two of them at the moment.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Is there a specific affixing strategy people use for cf 13*s, since they already come with a bunch of abilities on them?

I want to move from my Daggers of Serafi to Zeinesis Baselard, but theres a wide gap in s-atk between the two of them at the moment.
    That's a broad statement as it depends on what you want on your weapons :P

With the introduction of Special Factors it gives you free 100% at certain affix to use as fodder....You'd just have to get the item to +35 and profit....

Just for example of something I did during boost week. (Which will probably never do anything as crazy again.
    Only ones not from Special Factor in this affix is Technique IV and Doom Break.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Apr 26, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Is there a solid method to getting ~190 - 200 S-ATK affixes on Zenesis weapons? I figure Astral Soul, Power V, Love Fever, Modulator, Flict Arma, Sentence Triple, and Tenora Boost would work to get 200 unless there's better options for that (Deus Factor?) but I've no idea how to go about properly affixing all of that assuming we're starting with the default affixes from CF. I can't even figure out how to use that simulator and it's lacking a lot of recent affixes.
    Last edited by ZER0 DX; Apr 26, 2017 at 10:59 PM.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Is there a solid method to getting ~190 - 200 S-ATK affixes on Zenesis weapons? I figure Astral Soul, Power V, Love Fever, Modulator, Flict Arma, Sentence Triple, and Tenora Boost would work to get 200 unless there's better options for that (Deus Factor?) but I've no idea how to go about properly affixing all of that assuming we're starting with the default affixes from CF. I can't even figure out how to use that simulator and it's lacking a lot of recent affixes.
    Astral, Mod, and Flicts can be affixed easily via SAFactor. The only problem I see there is AtkV which can be a pain to make unless you can affix it via factor like the others or by using the one from SG scratch. Love fever can be easily replaced with doom break and with that the only problem left is to upslot those weapons.
    Last edited by HardBoiledPapa; Apr 27, 2017 at 12:33 AM.

So I was gonna go for the Ideal Set since some guides said thats a decent entry Set but I only just started getting back into the swing of things.

Are Challenge Quests still relatively active or have they become outdated to the point of being dead and if they have become dead what are the current entry level units to go for? I remember Saiki but that one requires absurd amounts of grinding or forking over a ton of meseta in player market.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    So I was gonna go for the Ideal Set since some guides said thats a decent entry Set but I only just started getting back into the swing of things.

Are Challenge Quests still relatively active or have they become outdated to the point of being dead and if they have become dead what are the current entry level units to go for? I remember Saiki but that one requires absurd amounts of grinding or forking over a ton of meseta in player market.
    You can buy 11* without passes now and they're dirt cheap. Just get Kaiser + badge 12* Leg if you're an S or RATK class, or Saiki for TATK. Eventually the best units are a mix of 12* Union or Qliphard or Izane though.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    You can buy 11* without passes now and they're dirt cheap. Just get Kaiser + badge 12* Leg if you're an S or RATK class, or Saiki for TATK. Eventually the best units are a mix of 12* Union or Qliphard or Izane though.
    Wait you can just straight up buy 11* Ideal/Austere/Saiki stuff without a pass now? Wish I knew that before. Thanks.
    I know about the Qliphard stuff, but how would I go about getting Union gear?