Can I increase my NT weapon element after I ground it to +35?

Quote Originally Posted by Marisame View Post
    Can I increase my NT weapon element after I ground it to +35?
    When you have chosen an NT weapon to grind before you can do anything else the game will tell what you can't work on anymore. So yes you can still ele grind regardless of its current grind status.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Is it possible to get some of the story NPC partner cards from earlier episodes now that those episodes are "over?" I.E. Aki, Fourier, etc.? Was curious because I'm going through the previous episode cutscenes right now and some of the NPCs would be cool to use over the same two or three I've been using (Lisa and Echo, mostly.)
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Is it possible to get some of the story NPC partner cards from earlier episodes now that those episodes are "over?" I.E. Aki, Fourier, etc.? Was curious because I'm going through the previous episode cutscenes right now and some of the NPCs would be cool to use over the same two or three I've been using (Lisa and Echo, mostly.)
    When you log on you can just choose episode 3 and that lets you switch back to the matter board to get old stuff.

Yes you just have to play far enough into the proper episode to get a character's partner card. Sadly you can't skip episodes, sorta, so you will have to start at episode 1 and work your way up. It will get very tedious believe me BUT it is nowhere near as bad before they patched the matter board to complete the nodes faster.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

How would I go about replaying those older episodes? The only thing I can find is the Event Chronicle thing - the story board I have now seems to be Episode 4 stuff, and the last event was...

SPOILER

Ulc getting a promotion to Commander.

Edit: Think I got my answer. Decided to see if there was anything online about it and it looks like I'll get the option after the first few cutscenes here. Just gotta progress more. Thanks, guys.
    Last edited by Calsetes; Apr 30, 2017 at 10:09 AM.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

How would I go about replaying those older episodes? The only thing I can find is the Event Chronicle thing - the story board I have now seems to be Episode 4 stuff, and the last event was...

SPOILER

Ulc getting a promotion to Commander.
    You have to log out and log back in as that character but before you accept using that character it will ask what episode you wish to log in with.
    Like in the picture
    Spoiler!

Which is perfect for my question now. Anyone have the RAcast outfit? I know for a fact the last time I wore this it made the same foot stomping that you would've heard in PSO, and I loved that extra detail. But now it sounds more hollow? is this true for anyone else?

I've been looking around for the hairstyle featured in this art for Froid Gallows:
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-con...id-Gallows.jpg

Was it ever released? I've looked everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    I've been looking around for the hairstyle featured in this art for Froid Gallows:
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-con...id-Gallows.jpg

Was it ever released? I've looked everywhere.
    They never made that specific hair (just like with many of the concept art pieces) I would say the hair closest to that that we have would be the Criminal Short Hair 咎人ショートヘ, though the hair parts the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They never made that specific hair (just like with many of the concept art pieces) I would say the hair closest to that that we have would be the Criminal Short Hair 咎人ショートヘ, though the hair parts the other way.
    Bummer. It looks damn nice, thanks though.

guess i better save 38m