Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    u need to have the costume in your INVENTORY. If it still doesn't work i have no idea what the problem is.
    Again, costume is also in my inventory. I've tested it being in my inventory and in character storage, when I go to Load Data, it loads everything but the costume in both instances. The only costumes that work how it should, as in, being detected in my inventory, are the Ragol Memory costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Is your inventory full, as well? I know that can be an issue.
    My inventory is not full.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Oh, loading data? Yeah, I had that pop up as well. It happens. I just manually switch the costume after that.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I was hoping that it was something that could be fixed, but I guess it's something affecting others as well.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Anyone know hairstyle that similiar to Maihime Tenkawa from "Qualidea Code" anime?

Anyone know a reliable way to fight LV 71+ Vol Dragon? RNG advance quest shenannigans are going to break me (and my E capsule supply).

Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    Anyone know a reliable way to fight LV 71+ Vol Dragon? RNG advance quest shenannigans are going to break me (and my E capsule supply).
    Cave AQ is the worst Just need to cross fingers for a good Level Up Quest before boost week ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Cave AQ is the worst Just need to cross fingers for a good Level Up Quest before boost week ends.
    God I have been hating those Featured Quests... I went through my entire supply of capsules and the Featured quests havent been giving me any of the enemies I need for my CFs. RNGesus is such a cruel god sometimes...

Also, anyone know a good way to get Lambda Grinders? Ive been trying to level my 13* Weapons but I keep running out of grinders so ive just been making +10 Fodder till Zeig's COs are off cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    God I have been hating those Featured Quests... I went through my entire supply of capsules and the Featured quests havent been giving me any of the enemies I need for my CFs. RNGesus is such a cruel god sometimes...

Also, anyone know a good way to get Lambda Grinders? Ive been trying to level my 13* Weapons but I keep running out of grinders so ive just been making +10 Fodder till Zeig's COs are off cooldown.
    Battle Arena is probably the cheapest source from which you can straight up buy Lambdas; they're sold at a rate of 200 BC apiece, which is just under two rounds of Arena.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post

There's always Heaven and Hell 6-10 with the 3 Caters and 1 Burn Draal at the start

So aside from element conversion, does element % affect technique damage the same way melee weapons?