Anyone know what hair this is?

Untitled.png

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post

Untitled.png
    Going to guess some pig tail hairstyle that has bangs and then using the hair accessory that we just got to make the front look uniform. Hard to tell when your screencap is so tiny be easier just to post the video link.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; May 12, 2017 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post

Untitled.png
    The base hair is 深雪ロングヘア || Miyuki Long Hair (you can tell by the yellow hair ribbon), with ツインテールエクステ 大 || Twin Tail Extensions L on the back, and シャギーもみあげ || Shaggy Sideburns framing the face. I'm not 100% sure what is being used to create the little bang tuft in the middle though, since the image is so small, but I might guess サイドエクステ|| Side Extensions. Obviously, things have been rotated and resized.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 12, 2017 at 09:12 PM.

Hi !
    I'd like to extend the Primera Fiore talis which is an all-class with Resta enabled, will it loose those 2 features after ext. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikbis View Post
    Hi !
    I'd like to extend the Primera Fiore talis which is an all-class with Resta enabled, will it loose those 2 features after ext. ?
    It keeps the Resta, but loses the all-class unless you get a great success which adds a multi- or all-class.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 12, 2017 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Going to guess some pig tail hairstyle that has bangs and then using the hair accessory that we just got to make the front look uniform. Hard to tell when your screencap is so tiny be easier just to post the video link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The base hair is 深雪ロングヘア || Miyuki Long Hair (you can tell by the yellow hair ribbon), with ツインテールエクステ 大 || Twin Tail Extensions L on the back, and シャギーもみあげ || Shaggy Sideburns framing the face. I'm not 100% sure what is being used to create the little bang tuft in the middle though, since the image is so small, but I might guess サイドエクステ|| Side Extensions. Obviously, things have been rotated and resized.
    Thanks and sorry for the tiny image. The video don't have that "scene" in it, it's just the video's thumbnail.
    Last edited by IMACOP; May 12, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Okay, so, It's just 1 13* 35+ star weapon I need. Do I put those affixes on the 13* and use 4 other fodder with affixes as well? And the special abilities are the ones with blue squares around it right?

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Okay, so, It's just 1 13* 35+ star weapon I need. Do I put those affixes on the 13* and use 4 other fodder with affixes as well? And the special abilities are the ones with blue squares around it right?
    Yes, SAF is denoted with the blue square. Applicable Affixes on the SAF weapon can still be transferred as well, so it's basically another fodder, but it gives an extra Affix for free. Note that the weapon you're sacrificing for SAF has to have the required number of slots (in this case, 5s+ for upslot, 6s+ for no upslot) to be used as fodder.

Just to be sure, could you clarify your setup?
    Last edited by Altiea; May 12, 2017 at 11:10 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Well, I don't have a setup just yet, I'm planning to do so, with the Aura Diazuth tmgs that I've recently upgraded to +35 I'm hoping to at least have 150 atk. So if I could just get that by 5 or 6 slots that would be great.