What cuisine boosts gathering rate of the items needed for the gathering Cos?

Not sure what those items are considered... other type?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What would be the cheapest way to affix 100+ S-Atk 8+ PP and some(minimum 30) HP to units?
    A thing like Quartz soul + Power 3 + Alter Arma + Deus Factor + Spirita 3
    100 S-atk, 8 PP, 50 HP
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    What's the best and fastest way to get lots of "Advance Capsule a"?
    Run any AQ that uses Advance Capsule c, or it you have the meseta, you can buy them at 50k a piece from the Item Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    What cuisine boosts gathering rate of the items needed for the gathering Cos?

Not sure what those items are considered... other type?
    Except for Naberdake, which is a Vegetable-type, they are all Other-type, so you would want 地下坑道マキガイのサラダ ||
    Sub Tunnels Spiral Shell Salad.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 23, 2017 at 09:57 AM.

What would be the cheapest way to affix 100+ S-Atk 8+ PP and some(minimum 30) HP to units?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    100 S-atk, 8 PP, 50 HP
    I was bored so here's one way to affix this:
    http://tinyurl.com/n42y29m
    Outside of a boost week the bottle neck is Deus Factor at 82% unless you want to go for 5s without upslotting, but of course than all fodders will be significantly more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Run any AQ that uses Advance Capsule c, or it you have the meseta, you can buy them at 50k a piece from the Item Shop.
    Aww.... Are those really the only way? XD
    God damn...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Outside of a boost week the bottle neck is Deus Factor at 82% unless you want to go for 5s without upslotting, but of course than all fodders will be significantly more expensive.
    Wouldn't it be easier to just make Act the Soul using Escarde Soul as fodder? It's hilariously cheap because of all the Deus running right now and it boosts Deus Factor chances.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

100 S-atk, 8 PP, 50 HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    This seems like a lot of work. How much would this gambling cost? 20-25 mil?

I'm going to ask another thing, since we don't have requirment for anything(aside from level) and can enter expert block with 200 defense units(12star), what is affix meta right now? How much do you "need" from Atk, PP, HP and defense when you're not rich?

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Silva and her Astral riser rifle is gone, so now your only option for a RA weapon is CF or badge 2017 exchange.
    But Aura Regalus CF is very easy and fast to complete, because you have a guarantee Falz Angel in the floating facility level up quest.
    Alright, thanks. I'll look into doing this - I take it if I have three weapon sheets for my collection file I need to finish one of those before I can swap it out for another if I don't want to pay anything? I grabbed the Zelnesis rifle, cannon, and gunblade ones and like I said, the rifle's the closest to being done with 2/4 of the items obtained, and the other two are somewhere around 50%+ (I've been doing the daily PSO2es logins on that one exclusively.)
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

This seems like a lot of work. How much would this gambling cost? 20-25 mil?

I'm going to ask another thing, since we don't have requirment for anything(aside from level) and can enter expert block with 200 defense units(12star), what is affix meta right now? How much do you "need" from Atk, PP, HP and defense when you're not rich?
    It's actually a super cheap affix setup, should only cost you a few mil. The most problematic part is probably Deus Factor, which I honestly wouldn't bother with if you're not affixing Act/Till/Magi the Soul. Other than that, the most expensive component would be Ext 4s if you're affixing Flict/Arma, which eats a slot but sets base transfer to 100%. Everything else is cheap, but you need to manually put the fodder together to get the triple Power III and Spirita III for the 100%. 20m can buy you a 150/9 or 115/13 spread, for the record.

Current affix meta is basically "add more ATK". Also add PP and HP as necessary, but otherwise it's about stacking as much ATK affixes as possible.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

meta on units is having a good balance of atk pp hp depending on class.. as for weapons (specifically zein/qliphad) go crazy with the atk and get the hp/pp from things like a factor, a good soul. boosts etc