Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Don't even see the purpose of doing anything lower than XH unless you get those fuses from lower difficulties.
    My TACO alt's are not high enough to do XH and people already drop like flies on VH, like 8-10 people from 12 are dead on that 1st miniboss, so not going to try SH. I need that SG for Matoi's underwear.

Does someone know a good spot where to find Bantha Elena ? A particular EX Stage maybe ? I tried the free Tundra like 100 times in 2 days, it drives me nuts, the damn rare mob never come ! I'd really like to complete that 1-11 matter board before I jump to the next one D:
    Thx !

Oooooor... If I'm on another matter board and finally find a Bantha Elena, will it still count and drop its 1-11 related item ?
    Last edited by Nikbis; May 28, 2017 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikbis View Post
    Does someone know a good spot where to find Bantha Elena ? A particular EX Stage maybe ? I tried the free Tundra like 100 times in 2 days, it drives me nuts, the damn rare mob never come ! I'd really like to complete that 1-11 matter board before I jump to the next one D:
    Thx !

Oooooor... If I'm on another matter board and finally find a Bantha Elena, will it still count and drop its 1-11 related item ?
    Bantha Elena spawns on stages 49 and 58 of the Glacial Machinery Extreme Quest.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

How do you disable that thing that targets the nearest target? I wanted to finish the Ranger training quest. I need to shoot on the grond but the game targets the monster and i'm stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How do you disable that thing that targets the nearest target? I wanted to finish the Ranger training quest. I need to shoot on the grond but the game targets the monster and i'm stuck.
    You need to switch to Third-Person over the shoulder; by default, it is set to the "Z" key on the keyboard, or "R3" on a controller.

since the requeriment to the CO for lv 80 cap unlock requires 2 tittles, and titles are account wide. do i need to gather all class CO SP in order to level up secondary characters past lv 75?

i mean, if i unlocked the cap with a character by getting both tittles, and i create a new character, will that character automatically get the CO for the lv cap complete when i hit 75 or he will need to obtain all the CO SP first?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    since the requeriment to the CO for lv 80 cap unlock requires 2 tittles, and titles are account wide. do i need to gather all class CO SP in order to level up secondary characters past lv 75?

i mean, if i unlocked the cap with a character by getting both tittles, and i create a new character, will that character automatically get the CO for the lv cap complete when i hit 75 or he will need to obtain all the CO SP first?
    They will be able to just get the lv80 unlock CO; source: I only completed the SP COs on a few characters, but got the lv80 COs for all of them.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They will be able to just get the lv80 unlock CO; source: I only completed the SP COs on a few characters, but got the lv80 COs for all of them.
    If I may add, they will automatically complete it too the moment they pick it up if they had it completed and gotten the title already.
    Of course if you want the SP though, you would still need to give in those 21 Excubes in some way shape or form.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    You have to complete a CO with THAT character regardless of having done it as another character with the same class. One of those requirements is completing all of that class's SP COs the other you only have to get the title for, the 35+ NT weapon grind.

So in short no you can't unlock level cap doing the requirements on another character. The only thing you don't have to repeat is the weapon grind portion.
    This is 100% a lie.
    I can confirm my cast have Level 80 Cap when I never did a single SP mission on her.