Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    This is 100% a lie.
    I can confirm my cast have Level 80 Cap when I never did a single SP mission on her.
    Double confirm; I have all classes (except Summoner) on Kayla cap unlocked, and the only SP COs I completed with her were the Force and Techer ones. Completing all the SP COs for a class unlocks a Title that is the requirement for the lv80 CO (the [class]の極致を志す者 Titles).

Screenshot proof:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; May 30, 2017 at 03:06 AM.

Trriple confirm...
    Unlocked lvl 80 for a bunch of classes on my main and all my other lvl 75 characters also can go to lvl 80 without having completed a single class cube SPCO.

Anyway, is there a dps and dpp comparison between weapons / techs / classes? I only know of the comparisons for each pas of a single weapon or techs of single element on swiki.
    Especially one with more details, a number of the entries in the tables on swiki are conditional with different conditions than other entries (like one pa has stats with ja and other without ja).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Trriple confirm...
    Unlocked lvl 80 for a bunch of classes on my main and all my other lvl 75 characters also can go to lvl 80 without having completed a single class cube SPCO.

Anyway, is there a dps and dpp comparison between weapons / techs / classes? I only know of the comparisons for each pas of a single weapon or techs of single element on swiki.
    Especially one with more details, a number of the entries in the tables on swiki are conditional with different conditions than other entries (like one pa has stats with ja and other without ja).
    Between techs it shouldn't be too hard to crunch the info present on swiki by yourself. Same for weapons. Classes have too many variables to do something like that anyway

Note that I don't think that's really useful. because DPS and DPP alone can't account for determining stronger or weaker weapons. Like if you take DBs, the numbers you see for DPS and DPP are far from impressive, but because Photon blades recover PP and PBF exists, it is actually a lot stronger than numbers would suggest.

About JA it's also impossible because JA simply adds 30% damage (I thnk it was the number) AFTER the game calculates your damage based on stats and PA notations.

Need help, what is the best class combo to beat Phaleg boss in the story mode?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    I believe multiple Marron is still a thing ...... to cheese things.

There's also ElderRebellion GuHu (just stay in the air after 1 Jumping Dodge) ...... just need to evade dash attacks.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

HuSu with pets can afk, no joke, and clear it so (think he was using wanda)
    hi

In which quests/EQ's is the spawn rate high for Lv70+ Falz Angel and Dio Hunar for CF? Did we see those EQ's in the last few weeks or are they out of shedule? I need the SG for Matoi stuff and it takes a week to see the Facility and Forest LQ for high(or 100%) spawn rate. XQ floor 10 is nogo for me to kill Dio.

Just do the current season EQ (rain and wind) and keep hoping. The spawn is far from guaranteed but you can do 3/4 runs each time so you generally end up with at least one of each time.
    XQ floors 6-10 really is the place to go, though. (one falz and one dio)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Seen someone cheese it with Sword just using JG and Sonic Arrow phase 1 and then Guren spam phase 2.
    I'd assume katana counter works just as well phase 1.

Fi with slow fi action using knuckles (maybe no bhs cause it's slow and has short range but I haven't tried) and the knuckle ring (or slow fi action ring for more i-frames) will probably be good as well, high damage and relatively safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    In which quests/EQ's is the spawn rate high for Lv70+ Falz Angel and Dio Hunar for CF? Did we see those EQ's in the last few weeks or are they out of shedule? I need the SG for Matoi stuff and it takes a week to see the Facility and Forest LQ for high(or 100%) spawn rate. XQ floor 10 is nogo for me to kill Dio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Just do the current season EQ (rain and wind) and keep hoping. The spawn is far from guaranteed but you can do 3/4 runs each time so you generally end up with at least one of each time.
    XQ floors 6-10 really is the place to go, though. (one falz and one dio)
    There are quite a few places to find Dark Falz Angel, including:
    • Mining Base Defense: Demise
    • Beckoning Darkness EQ
    • SHAQs (somewhat common spawn in some areas, like Urban)

About the only place I can think of for Dio Hunar spawns other than what was already mentioned would be the previous holiday EQs, especially Christmas on Ice (but not including Chocolate), but you would have to find people with the corresponding triggers. It is likely that most of those are spent by now.

Am I reading your (ralf542) post right though? How are you getting SGs from CFs, or from DF Angel or Dio Hunar at all?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9