Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    how exactly does currently max grind work for NT weapons? does a 31 weapon actually add 2 to max grind?
    Yes, adding a weapon with a higher grind cap will increase it by the amount it is over plus one; so if you have 2 32s, they will combine to 35.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    I'm sure this information has been posted elsewhere, but what's the quickest/most efficient way of getting 12* legs?
    Depends on which one you're looking for. There's a welfare leg in the Badge Shop for 50 Gold Badges, which you only need if you want to clear the upcoming Expert Block requirement. Otherwise, you can try UQ Amd for Ray Units (usually active during Boost Week) and Mother and Deus have their own Units, but those are typically quite rare.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Depends on which one you're looking for. There's a welfare leg in the Badge Shop for 50 Gold Badges, which you only need if you want to clear the upcoming Expert Block requirement. Otherwise, you can try UQ Amd for Ray Units (usually active during Boost Week) and Mother and Deus have their own Units, but those are typically quite rare.
    Awesome, thanks!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, adding a weapon with a higher grind cap will increase it by the amount it is over plus one; so if you have 2 32s, they will combine to 35.
    Even though I didn't ask, I'm happy to find this out. Found an awesome Laia Axe that came from doing an EQ that popped up with her, and it was right as I was nearing getting the last axe I needed for the CO one to hit +35. Guess I can not worry about grinding that quest out anymore since I have way more axes than I need.

Now, if only there was a ranger weapon that was presented in such a manner, instead of having to rely on the Collect Files for that...
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Even though I didn't ask, I'm happy to find this out. Found an awesome Laia Axe that came from doing an EQ that popped up with her, and it was right as I was nearing getting the last axe I needed for the CO one to hit +35. Guess I can not worry about grinding that quest out anymore since I have way more axes than I need.

Now, if only there was a ranger weapon that was presented in such a manner, instead of having to rely on the Collect Files for that...
    I mean, Astral Riser-NT exists. It's just that Silva isn't around anymore.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I mean, Astral Riser-NT exists. It's just that Silva isn't around anymore.
    You can still get it from E-trials. All but one of the Astral Riser NTs I got come from ETs.

Hi,

i wanted to know if its possible to buy ac via pso2es with google play store money (not google wallet)?

Quote Originally Posted by Naji23 View Post
    Hi,

i wanted to know if its possible to buy ac via pso2es with google play store money (not google wallet)?
    From what I remember, you might only be able to if it is funds from a North American Play Store card, though that may have changed.

how good is the zenesys with the double atk pot compared to astra? im seriuesly considering getting it but the only thing holding me back is that im too fond of the 40% pp recovery pot on my astra
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    how good is the zenesys with the double atk pot compared to astra? im seriuesly considering getting it but the only thing holding me back is that im too fond of the 40% pp recovery pot on my astra
    A properly affixed Zeinesis/Qliphad with Anthesis Trainer approaches max power Gix in damage, if you want to put it into perspective.