Page 3771 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2771327136713721376137683769377037713772377337743781382138714271 ... LastLast
Results 37,701 to 37,710 of 46801

What the hell does "weak bullet jamming" mean? This was apparently just removed. Does weak bullet function differently now aside from the damage nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    What the hell does "weak bullet jamming" mean? This was apparently just removed. Does weak bullet function differently now aside from the damage nerf?
    Weak Bullet Jamming was an effect present in several XH EQs which caused Weak Bullet to appear blue and reduced its multiplier down to 1.2x; now that Weak Bullet's general multiplier is 1.2x, they no longer need it. Weak bullet also now has a shorter cooldown and can have up to 5 shots per use of the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Weak bullet also now has a shorter cooldown and can have up to 5 shots per use of the skill.
    6 shots, actually. 5 if you stop the skill at Lv9.

How do you "Ready up" in the multi-block parties?
    The translator told me to press a designated button on my controller (in this case Triangle) but that just activated the weapon action since I'm using 3 button.
    It caused me to get kicked from my own team party so what the [redacted] do I do?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic86549_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Elsa View Post
    How do you "Ready up" in the multi-block parties?
    The translator told me to press a designated button on my controller (in this case Triangle) but that just activated the weapon action since I'm using 3 button.
    It caused me to get kicked from my own team party so what the [redacted] do I do?
    If the notification to ready up doesn't appear right away, press the Start button first to bring up the Main Menu, THEN press Triangle. This will move your cursor to a special notification tab at the very top of the screen. You can then open the popup from there.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So I have 4 Kaiser Launcher, but I don't want to grind them until after I upgrade them to a Seikaiser Launcher cause NT-grinding is so much easier. In order to make sure I can reach +35, should I combine them all into 1 before upgrading or should I keep them separate?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    So I have 4 Kaiser Launcher, but I don't want to grind them until after I upgrade them to a Seikaiser Launcher cause NT-grinding is so much easier. In order to make sure I can reach +35, should I combine them all into 1 before upgrading or should I keep them separate?
    The only reason to combine them is if they aren't at 60%, and even then, it's just if you want to save on Fuses; when you trade an OT Tokyo weapon to Zeig for an NT, they will come out with a fully unlocked grind cap no matter what grind they come with.

So, about Multi Block Matching.

I noticed it does change you to another block sometimes.
    So does this means, say if I don't have premium and Block 4 free space is full, i wouldn't be able to match with people in Block 4? Because I wouldn't be able to move to said Block.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post

So does this means, say if I don't have premium and Block 4 free space is full, i wouldn't be able to match with people in Block 4? Because I wouldn't be able to move to said Block.
    Sounds legit, but damn me if I know how to check it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post

Yes I think that's how it works, but it should not work vice versa i mean premium users matching not only with full free space.