Page 3782 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2782328236823732377237793780378137823783378437853792383238824282 ... LastLast
Results 37,811 to 37,820 of 46801
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Can someone explain to me how accessories work now?
    I just went into the makeover on one of my alts and I'm seeing accessories I know I never got her.

At first I thought somehow they merged the accessories of all my characters into one as I'm seeing the photon skirt I paid WAY too much for... but certain things like certain hair extentions or beast fangs (just to name a few) are not there at all.
    Or my Bat Winged Cape thing.

My main has about 17 pages in the accessories in her makeover if I'm going by memory (could be 18 or more by now as it's been a while since I checked that number), while this character showing 10 out of that 17...ish.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Can someone explain to me how accessories work now?
    I just went into the makeover on one of my alts and I'm seeing accessories I know I never got her.

At first I thought somehow they merged the accessories of all my characters into one as I'm seeing the photon skirt I paid WAY too much for... but certain things like certain hair extentions or beast fangs (just to name a few) are not there at all.
    Or my Bat Winged Cape thing.

My main has about 17 pages in the accessories in her makeover if I'm going by memory (could be 18 or more by now as it's been a while since I checked that number), while this character showing 10 out of that 17...ish.
    Any aesthetic tickets (hairstyle, accessories, etc.) you used on 2 (or more) characters before Ep.5 released are now available to all your characters; going forward, using two of the same ticket on any of your characters will make them available to all your characters, this includes using a second ticket of an aesthetic that you only had on one character prior to Ep.5.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Any aesthetic tickets (hairstyle, accessories, etc.) you used on 2 (or more) characters before Ep.5 released are now available to all your characters; going forward, using two of the same ticket on any of your characters will make them available to all your characters, this includes using a second ticket of an aesthetic that you only had on one character prior to Ep.5.
    Gah! Was a bit thrilled to give one of my characters those old old spiked bracelets which I can never see in the stores due to never being resurrected and no one selling.
    Would also explain why I can see the voice as I guess due to using it on my main and my Duman.

anyone know why i can't play Ep 1-4 LQ?
    somehow the quest don't show up in list

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes (except it is 6 Quests and an Epilogue); here is the Amazon.co.jp page for it (currently backordered until the end of August): PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 EPISODE 0
    If you buy the kindle digital version do you still get the item codes?

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Snake View Post
    I just did try lol... and I am not sure what to do next??

edit: by this sentence , it means I already have the digital version , so what next.. anyone has any idea lol.. my first time buying stuff from kindle
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 3, 2017 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zreight View Post
    anyone know why i can't play Ep 1-4 LQ?
    somehow the quest don't show up in list
    You have to have done all 4 of the other Episode Quests before that will be available for you to select. Just do them on Normal and call it a day.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Gah! Was a bit thrilled to give one of my characters those old old spiked bracelets which I can never see in the stores due to never being resurrected and no one selling.
    Would also explain why I can see the voice as I guess due to using it on my main and my Duman.
    Just a heads-up, the options won't show up in the creation menu, only the salon menu. So, if you make a new character or support partner, you have to go back into the salon and those options will show up there. Kinda sucks because that's also the only way to make a Cast more muscular when using non-Cast outfits, and that's a premium option to change which means a salon pass or paying AC is required.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quick question:

Anyone else feel like if they don't make "rainbow builds" for weapons, they're kind of half-assing it? Not other players - I don't care what they use so long as it's something halfway decent - but just for yourself? Like, I don't see my Ranger being "complete" until I have a 13* weapon for every element on her palette at +35, preferably split half & half (i.e. half rifles, half launchers.) Just me? Am I being overly anal?
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Snake View Post

It's stated on the official page that there is no item code for E-book version.
    ※電子書籍版の「少年エース9月号」及び「コミックス」にアイテムコードの付録はございません。あらかじめ ご了承ください。
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/20069/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-