Page 3790 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2790329036903740378037873788378937903791379237933800384038904290 ... LastLast
Results 37,891 to 37,900 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    P Keeper is only useful if you main one type of weapon; if you were to use all three in tandem, that would require swapping between all three rings for maximum effectiveness, which is too much effort for 3% damage.
    You just need to hit one button, ONE button. Meh, TAJA isn't worth the effort too.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    P Keeper is only useful if you main one type of weapon; if you were to use all three in tandem, that would require swapping between all three rings for maximum effectiveness, which is too much effort for 3% damage.
    PK striking ring actually works for both sword and talis.

Racer edge, wise hound, and bullet dive are all striking-type attacks.

I'd assume jet wheel is too. Haven't personally tested that PA specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    PK striking ring actually works for both sword and talis.
    Oh, right. Talis PAs are Striking-type. That seems to have slipped my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    You just need to hit one button, ONE button. Meh, TAJA isn't worth the effort too.
    More like two button presses (to activate the Chat command that'll switch the Rings). That'll get annoying really quickly when you're swapping between weapons every five seconds.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is there a reason Deus Factor 5s units are 60k and 2s units are 280k? Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You have to get zenisis weapon's grind cap to 35 before upgrading them, right?
    Well, the "quick" answer is "yes".

The usual "best practice" is to push the grind on a Zeinesys weapon to 35 to unlock the Sentence Triple SAF and use the Guidance of Life potential to apply the desired affixes to the weapon. Then you would switch the potential to Antithesis Trainer, either by "upgrading" the weapon or through just directly switching the potential. Either way costs 120 Qliphad Fuses.

If you choose to switch the weapon to Qliphad before you get max grind to 35, and then you want to get max grind to 35 later, you can't increase the max grind of a Qliphad weapon with a Zeinesys. You would need to change the Zeinesys weapon to Qliphad first, costing more fuses.

However, if all you care about is getting the weapon attribute to 60%, and you don't care about Sentence Triple or the small amount of extra attack granted by grinding all of the way to +35, then the answer may become "no".

Regarding the Sentence Triple SAF, keep in mind that there are other Sentence SAFs (Sentence Power, Sentence Shoot, Sentence Technique) from the Gix weapons, each giving +20 attack and +4 PP, that you could use instead of Sentence Triple. Gaining 4 PP at the cost of 10 attack may be compelling to some players. In any case, choosing to forego Sentence Triple in your finalized affix set allows you another option: before you push the the max grind to 35, you can finish your affixes using Guidance of Life and then elect to switch the potential to Antithesis Trainer without "upgrading" to Qliphad. Then you still have the option of pushing the max grind to 35 later without spending any more fuses.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

just wondering... are there other Torim personalities than docile and diligent? all the guides say to get [very] clever, or [very] persisntent. are they just translated different or something? or are they rare or something? nothing on the market has those names...

oh lol i checked slot three of the torim info and it matches up with the description of persistent, so i guess its just a different name. so i guess the "very" is the rare one.
    Last edited by Otokonokotron; Aug 7, 2017 at 11:05 AM.

How does one properly use ilbarta? I mean how many uncharged should precursor charged blast? Other general tips are welcomed as well.

cafe point so far from my understanding works only in Japanese cafe's ... what about over seas ??

can i Just log in from an internet cafe anywhere or does it really have to be only in Japan???
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 7, 2017 at 12:44 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    cafe point so far from my understanding works only in Japanese cafe's ... what about over seas ??

can i Just log in from an internet cafe anywhere or does it really have to be only in Japan???
    Specifically ones in Japan. This game, and this region of servers, is entirely Japan-only.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So, these "attribute-change items - how do they work, exactly? Reason why I ask is, I'm looking for 13* guns. I'll likely need some in dark, fire, and possibly electric or wind elements (try to vary them somewhat with other weapons for Hero.) I found a pair of the "Yamato cannons" TMGs - the ones that look like they ripped some turrets off and stuck them on their hands - and when untekking them I threw them in dark element. The CF one is fire element. I grabbed an element change -> dark item. Only thing is, I know I use it when I grind the item, but do I stick it in when I merge the fire one into the dark, do I stick anything in with the fire one and use it then, or are these kind of meant only for OT weapons?
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!