Page 3796 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2796329636963746378637933794379537963797379837993806384638964296 ... LastLast
Results 37,951 to 37,960 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Yes badges will be useless this maintenance .
    About what to spend your badges for...
    Hint: Something which will take value over time. I let you guess what because I already said too much
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Shop disappears at maintenance. Spend points on things you want first, there are some nice room goods and emotes there. If nothing, buy room goods or emotes that will be valuable to sell in the shop, and make sure they are tradable. Some are not tradable so beware. I spent all my badges on Quna idol posters to worship in my room for sale later. Emotes are already worth millions but cost more badges. I wouldnt tell you, but I doubt youre on my ship so I dont care.
    I am f2p, so unfortunately I don't have a shop to utilize (yet... if I get lucky enough to pull one from the FUN scratch would be helpful, but kind of waiting for a good one; only seen two different 'item pools' so far (I think?) and didn't really care for either, so that mixed with playing es, I have about 18k FUN waiting). I also don't really have the ability to utilize room-stuff unless I buy the 3-day passes for excubes or whatnot (tried it once, and was nice to have a big room with more than two items in it, but I doubt that is a good utilization of resources at this point to keep buying those).

I thought about getting one (of two I considered) of the poses/actions, but seems a bit of a waste almost seeing how many they cost. Are the weapons from the 2017 shop pretty good? I suppose I could just add to my 2017 badge count if nothing else I suppose.

I used a majority of my 5th anniv. badges (400 iirc) to trade in for x200 2016 badges to get an all-class 13* weapon (was going to get the AR for weak bullet purposes, but haven't actually spent them yet), but didn't really think ahead about kind of needing multiple copies if I wanted to max it, so... Yea. I was a noob, probably still am, so mistakes will be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Going by past badge shops, the shop will probably remain in some capacity just with certain things removed (donuts and LAs at least); it would be nice if they kept all the Badge conversions, though.
    +1000 from a Summoner standpoint, to get substitute rolls ask a ludicrous amount of bages

Did anyone find a 14✩ over the recent 200% rare drop boost week? Just curious because I didn't get to play much and was wondering if the 200% made a difference.

No it's just a segac trick to make us log/play moar (like concert "boost") =p The worse is this trick work very well because there is always the 'one never know' whisper back in your head xD (still I got a 14* coat edge camo tho ;v )
    Last edited by Masu; Aug 8, 2017 at 09:44 PM.

What's the fastest way to lvl up in VHAQs? and is there another way to get lots of exp not relying on LQs, EQs or Bonus keys?

Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post
    What's the fastest way to lvl up in VHAQs? and is there another way to get lots of exp not relying on LQs, EQs or Bonus keys?
    Fastest way in VHAQs? 4 man party in urban, or w/e your choice I guess but people like urban, while using the burst exit strategy; also doesn't hurt to have the appropriate timed exp abilities on your units.

That is the fastest way outside EQs, LQs, and Bonus Keys. So no there isn't a faster way outside of those, there was before maint but its gone now.

When is the next maintenance? 21 ppl Deus is fun. (it's not)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I think it's a week from now, unless they changed the maintenance schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    why isn't it fun?

what happened to the fashion corner?? its greyed out for me? is it because I do not have premium ??