Page 3797 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2797329736973747378737943795379637973798379938003807384738974297 ... LastLast
Results 37,961 to 37,970 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    what happened to the fashion corner?? its greyed out for me? is it because I do not have premium ??
    Probably a glitch; try logging off, then back in, and if that doesn't help, try a file check.

What is a good L ring to go for on Hero I already level to 20 and attached Atomizer Lovers and Air Reversal. But everything I'm looking at doesn't seem to be all that useful like Step Jump and J Reversal JA Combo.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    What is a good L ring to go for on Hero I already level to 20 and attached Atomizer Lovers and Air Reversal. But everything I'm looking at doesn't seem to be all that useful like Step Jump and J Reversal JA Combo.
    I use maid lover since usual mates are to slow for me, more so resta.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I use maid lover since usual mates are to slow for me, more so resta.
    Eh wasn't even going to bother with Mate Lovers considering resta is faster and don't have to worry about being open if you do a quick cast.

How much story things do we have now? I've finished some cutscenes and now there is a green lock with the name "The Four Nations"? What to do? Are there more requirments to finish the whole story as of now?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How much story things do we have now? I've finished some cutscenes and now there is a green lock with the name "The Four Nations"? What to do? Are there more requirments to finish the whole story as of now?
    I think you have to do bq several times during story progression.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I think you have to do bq several times during story progression.
    Is the Staros camo locked behind the Story exclusive BQ?

Edit: Yes, it's after the Story only BQ and you need to to BQ 4 times. So the people who are on vacaion are screwed, GG.
    Last edited by ralf542; Aug 9, 2017 at 03:47 PM.

So, I was told the August 9th update would give me the remaining 1-3* camo rewards... and I still didn't get them. Has anyone received theirs and what was required for them?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, I was told the August 9th update would give me the remaining 1-3* camo rewards... and I still didn't get them. Has anyone received theirs and what was required for them?
    Pretty sure everyone got them, think you needed to clear all the LQs during whatever event it was

Ugh... I only did Special Training Episode 1 and 2, then I took a break from the game. I was afraid this was gonna happen. Dammit.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!