Page 3801 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2801330137013751379137983799380038013802380338043811385139014301 ... LastLast
Results 38,001 to 38,010 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    not sure if this goes here or in the fashion thread but it should be pretty quick.
    is there aaaaaaany way to make this genga scarf, like, gray? i cant beleive they made such a cool scarf in only black, red, and whatever your clothing color is. is there no way to change it beyond changing your clothing?

http://i.imgur.com/CReKmcZ.png
    No, there is no way to change the color of accessories to a static color other than the ones they have released.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Yeah, sadly accessories will match whatever your current (or last worn) outfit's color was. Makes me sad since I have an awesome look with a helmet and scarf, but can't turn the scarf red while leaving the helmet black. And having a red scarf and helmet but a black suit looks stupid, so all black it is!

If you only use a "base outfit" though, and no "outerwear" or costume, you can equip an outerwear in the color you want and unequip it so it makes the accessories match that color - but as mentioned, it's an all-or-nothing thing. I'll use the RINA gear on my female Cast but then equip a regular cast piece afterwards to turn her "ears" and mag back to the blue color I like, since I usually use basewear for her.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Advanced buster quests dont do anything to my buster points like... cost all of them, do they?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 11, 2017 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Advanced buster quests dont do anything to my buster points like... cost all of them, do they?
    No. They just don't go up. The worst that can happen is that you lose, which makes you lose some BP. I lost 300 BP from a 630, which can be restored by just playing two Main Matches.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Has anyone else been getting random 630 disconnects today? My internet has been top notch all day, yet I randomly keep getting 630 notifications out of nowhere.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    No. They just don't go up. The worst that can happen is that you lose, which makes you lose some BP. I lost 300 BP from a 630, which can be restored by just playing two Main Matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Has anyone else been getting random 630 disconnects today? My internet has been top notch all day, yet I randomly keep getting 630 notifications out of nowhere.
    I got 630'd yesterday. Oh no. I hope this doesn't become a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I got 630'd yesterday. Oh no. I hope this doesn't become a thing.
    My 630 was actually caused by me ejecting the disc from the PS4.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

isit possible to get free match up to grade 3 ??

I'm planning to buy a 4th character slot (and will probably end up deleting it). Will I still have that 4th slot after deleting the character?