Page 3808 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2808330837083758379838053806380738083809381038113818385839084308 ... LastLast
Results 38,071 to 38,080 of 46801

How does one go about gathering people in the lobby for a trigger? I've seen people yelling it out, but what else needs to happen? Does the host have it up but passworded and whisper the password to people who show interest?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    How does one go about gathering people in the lobby for a trigger? I've seen people yelling it out, but what else needs to happen? Does the host have it up but passworded and whisper the password to people who show interest?
    All you need to do is use the trigger at the counter. Anyone that wants to join can select the "run trigger quest" option or whatever it's called and join your MPA. People shout in lobby to let people know that there's a trigger active. The only time a password would be needed is if you are running with a select group of people and didn't want people to randomly join.

IIRC, you can also restart the quest with different settings (like if you made the MPA expert only) within three minutes of using the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    All you need to do is use the trigger at the counter. Anyone that wants to join can select the "run trigger quest" option or whatever it's called and join your MPA. People shout in lobby to let people know that there's a trigger active. The only time a password would be needed is if you are running with a select group of people and didn't want people to randomly join.

IIRC, you can also restart the quest with different settings (like if you made the MPA expert only) within three minutes of using the trigger.
    Ah I see. Thanks for the explanation!

I forgot. When was the first boost week of this year again?

There's an LA like /la hodue, but the character is moving continuously and waving, what's that LA?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    There's an LA like /la hodue, but the character is moving continuously and waving, what's that LA?
    That's Camera Appeal. It's set to be released sometime within the next month, I think...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That's Camera Appeal. It's set to be released sometime within the next month, I think...
    Pretty sure it's in fun scratch right now.

k thanks. Too bad it's a male version. ;-;

just put m in front of it /mla

playing hero now at level 80... have the following L rings on my defense at the moment... air reversal , step ja combo and step Jump.
    so now I have more slot for L open... I have another two rings but cannot decide. They are jumping dodge and just reversal