Page 3812 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2812331237123762380238093810381138123813381438153822386239124312 ... LastLast
Results 38,111 to 38,120 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Where can I get the omega timed ability recepie ??
    The ability to create Lv1 Omega Data Drives is automatically unlocked on all characters, and in order to unlock the recipe up to lv3, you need to craft 10 Omega Data Drives (per Unit type); you need Omega Crystals, which are available from the Buster Medal shop.
    Or, just search for a crafter who has them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The ability to create Lv1 Omega Data Drives is automatically unlocked on all characters, and in order to unlock the recipe up to lv3, you need to craft 10 Omega Data Drives (per Unit type); you need Omega Crystals, which are available from the Buster Medal shop.
    Or, just search for a crafter who has them up.
    Thank you very much!! cheers

Where did the skull sturm camo come from?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Where did the skull sturm camo come from?
    It is from an item code from the Ep5 Strategy Guide.

What are the main rings and rings to put on units for hero?

Quote Originally Posted by rawwk View Post
    What are the main rings and rings to put on units for hero?
    It's currently fairly open ended right now.
    Air Reversal is the obvious choice for Ring Skills. Step Jump is optional, but fairly useful if you don't have the PP to keep spamming Moment of Trick to travel across the map. Step JA is niche, but has a usage for the Reload action on TMGs.
    Right Ring options are REALLY open ended. There are a bunch of Rings you can take, most of which I can't name off the top of my head. I personally keep Flame Tech Short Charge with me to pump out full charge Shiftas.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's currently fairly open ended right now.
    Air Reversal is the obvious choice for Ring Skills. Step Jump is optional, but fairly useful if you don't have the PP to keep spamming Moment of Trick to travel across the map. Step JA is niche, but has a usage for the Reload action on TMGs.
    Right Ring options are REALLY open ended. There are a bunch of Rings you can take, most of which I can't name off the top of my head. I personally keep Flame Tech Short Charge with me to pump out full charge Shiftas.
    Perfect keeper striking applies to 2/3 weapons and is a passive damage multiplier.

I wouldn't call it open ended when I haven't found an absolute need for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Do you know where in the book the code is located? i got mine in the mail and can't seem to figure out where it is since i dont understand japanese at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jade094 View Post
    Do you know where in the book the code is located? i got mine in the mail and can't seem to figure out where it is since i dont understand japanese at all
    Which book? If it's the manga, it's inside the little bottom thing that comes with Japanese books. If it's any other book (like the artbook), it's at the back of the book, right behind the back cover.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Jade094 View Post
    If this is for the Fashion Catalog, there is an insert on the inside of the back cover that you need to cut out.