Page 3813 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2813331337133763380338103811381238133814381538163823386339134313 ... LastLast
Results 38,121 to 38,130 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Which book? If it's the manga, it's inside the little bottom thing that comes with Japanese books. If it's any other book (like the artbook), it's at the back of the book, right behind the back cover.
    yup it's the artbook so it's this blue thing but still don't know where the code is lol it's alot of japanese x.x and has to be 16 characters gosh this is a headache xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jade094 View Post
    yup it's the artbook so it's this blue thing but still don't know where the code is lol it's alot of japanese x.x and has to be 16 characters gosh this is a headache xD
    You need to remove/open the insert (it has perforations so you can just open it without removing it, but I usually just carefully cut it out since I hate having extra gubbins in my books); the code is inside.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 18, 2017 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You need to remove/open the insert (it has perforations so you can just open it without removing it, but I usually just carefully cut it out since I hate having extra gubbins in my books); the code is inside.
    OMG that's so sneaky! i thought it was just a piece of paper lol I feel so stupid now -.- thankyou for the help :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jade094 View Post
    OMG that's so sneaky! i thought it was just a piece of paper lol I feel so stupid now -.- thankyou for the help :P
    It's mostly done so that if the book isn't shrink wrapped, people can't just copy down the code without buying it, kinda like how some gift cards have the numbers that you need to scratch to reveal.

regarding the este or fashion booth that we call it.. eh on my main character I have saved an item or 2 in regards to the final look...

is there a way to extract that saved item and transfer that to my mini support character??

edit: my main character is all done up now and I have saved a complete look ... now I am trying to transfer it to my mini support.. how ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 18, 2017 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    regarding the este or fashion booth that we call it.. eh on my main character I have saved an item or 2 in regards to the final look...

is there a way to extract that saved item and transfer that to my mini support character??

edit: my main character is all done up now and I have saved a complete look ... now I am trying to transfer it to my mini support.. how ??
    If your support partner is the same race and gender as your main, you can go down to "Save Creation Data" to save your character's complete look, then go to "Load Data" on your support partner; you need to do the "Load Data" part after the initial support partner creation since you don't get full access to all your accessories during the initial creation process.
    Spoiler!

Assuming you don't want the support partner to be a clone of your main, then just go in and undo changes that aren't the things you wanted.
    If they are a different race and gender, then unfortunately there is nothing that you can do at the moment as Madevil's race converter is currently broken due to the creation file update.
    There might be a work around using the Ensemble Catalog, but I'm not sure (will update when I check). Nevermind; support partners don't have access to the My Fashion presets.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 18, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

How does the Buster Quest stat sync work? I'm using my Saiki units and my hp/pp goes down, drinks seem to be a waste too. Even if I go in as Lv10 to Grade 1, my hp/pp is less then in lobby. Attack dont seem to change with higher level character.

With the LQs gone, what's the best way to get the blue crane for zenisis talis CF, and the divulcan for zenisis TMG?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    With the LQs gone, what's the best way to get the blue crane for zenisis talis CF, and the divulcan for zenisis TMG?
    Blue Crane can drop from lv41+ Decol Malluda, and Divulcan can drop from lv30+ T-Rex (Yamato is good for this, and Subdue Train Ghirdoran always has 2, and can be finished in less than 5 minutes on Hard).

Does anyone have this cutscene in their event chronicle? It's in EP4's Other cutscenes section, but I have no idea where to get it.

Attachment 41320
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te