Page 3814 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2814331437143764380438113812381338143815381638173824386439144314 ... LastLast
Results 38,131 to 38,140 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Blue Crane can drop from lv41+ Decol Malluda, and Divulcan can drop from lv30+ T-Rex (Yamato is good for this, and Subdue Train Ghirdoran always has 2, and can be finished in less than 5 minutes on Hard).
    Do you know of any XQ floor sets that have Decols and Caterdrans in large supply?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How does the Buster Quest stat sync work? I'm using my Saiki units and my hp/pp goes down, drinks seem to be a waste too. Even if I go in as Lv10 to Grade 1, my hp/pp is less then in lobby. Attack dont seem to change with higher level character.
    Grades scale gear on their own to prevent higher grade players coming into free matches at grade 1-2 and blowing everything up on sight I think.
    (Not that it works)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Does anyone have this cutscene in their event chronicle? It's in EP4's Other cutscenes section, but I have no idea where to get it.

Attachment 41320
    Invalid attachment. Can't just link to the content can we?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Invalid attachment. Can't just link to the content can we?
    Can't just tell me you can't see it without the snark can we? I didn't feel like uploading the image to Imgur or whatever, jeez.

Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Can't just tell me you can't see it without the snark can we? I didn't feel like uploading the image to Imgur or whatever, jeez.
    *snip*
    I have the snark because you would be about the 500th time I've run into that used the attach function and failed, which is so common it is actually super rare for it to work. As for the event well it is a bugged video SEGA was supposed to fix but they failed at it which is no surprise there. If you want to view it isn't much it is just teleporting to a location its called '惑星移動・月:通常'.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    I have the snark because you would be about the 500th time I've run into that used the attach function and failed, which is so common it is actually super rare for it to work. As for the event well it is a bugged video SEGA was supposed to fix but they failed at it which is no surprise there. If you want to view it isn't much it is just teleporting to a location its called '惑星移動・月:通常'.
    All right, so it's viewable, but not recorded in chronicle cause bugs. I'm not sure where you can access the moon outside of Story Board and Mother EQ, so guess it's a lost cause. Thanks anyways.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

All right, so it's viewable, but not recorded in chronicle cause bugs. I'm not sure where you can access the moon outside of Story Board and Mother EQ, so guess it's a lost cause. Thanks anyways.
    Hmm that can't be it because I have it . . . ah try doing mission 103-C that has the scene you are supposed to see and where it unlocks, suppoedly. Nobody really knows how these unlock even on jpwiki it is more or less experimenting and random chance mixed with asking others.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Do you know of any XQ floor sets that have Decols and Caterdrans in large supply?
    Can't remember who posted this (so thanks to him/her) but I've kept a copy :v

Do that episode 4 story mission that have you go to the moon to save Hitsugi, watch the movie of your campship flying to the moon.

Are the Mark abilities still a big fat NO when it comes to affixing/transferring abilities? Is there a full list anywhere of all of the abilities that CANNOT be transferred no matter what? (I looked, didn't find anything definitive/comprehensive or less than 2-3yrs old).

And I did my 'affix research' when I was first starting, and then realized it wouldn't affect me until late-late-game, so forgotten about some of it since then. What is the purpose of Factor abilities again? And is it worth keeping them when low on inventory space?
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Aug 18, 2017 at 08:44 PM.