Page 3818 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2818331837183768380838153816381738183819382038213828386839184318 ... LastLast
Results 38,171 to 38,180 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is the AC shop toally messed up?

it says 1600AC to expand your char inventory to +50 but it's not?

1750 AC is it
    The 1600AC Bundle line is an anachronism from the old item description; before Ep.4 allowed your inventory to expand up to 150 items, the AC shop had a bundle of 5 Item Pack Expansions for 1600AC in the regular shop lineup, but after Ep.4 launched, they removed the bundle and it now only shows up occasionally as a limited time discount.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 20, 2017 at 10:41 AM.

Is ther a way to go back to Grade 2 or Grade 1 in Buster Quest without losing? We go 1 rank lower every month in Battle Arena, does this happen with BQ too?

Edit: Who wear this underwear?
    mH8nUgA.jpg
    Last edited by ralf542; Aug 20, 2017 at 04:33 PM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Maybe next time you shouldnt skip everything.
    I'm still on EP3.
    I guess I'll have to do EP5 on an alt account.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Is ther a way to go back to Grade 2 or Grade 1 in Buster Quest without losing? We go 1 rank lower every month in Battle Arena, does this happen with BQ too?

mH8nUgA.jpg
    No, and why would you want something like that?

The inner is from that one kimono layered wear that came out a few months ago.

mH8nUgA.jpg
    Omega Melphonsina
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by KabutechRX View Post
    No, and why would you want something like that?
    Not many people seem to like ~Lv50 players in Grade 3. But in that case i'm going to "leech" my way to 75 in Grade 3.

Not many people seem to like ~Lv50 players in Grade 3. But in that case i'm going to "leech" my way to 75 in Grade 3.
    Do free matches. They literally make you fill in open spaces in lower grades, you just don't get normal drops.

obviously not .. cause out every 10 people I have played with on a grade 3 with level 50's in it... its mostly 3/10 survival rate cause those 3 happen to be heroes or just good at their class.. the rest just keep dying off lol

Is/are there any missions/quests besides Free Exploration Vegas for working on the lvl.61 Vegas Illusion section of the Beach Wars CFs? For some reason it has progressed slower than even the main requirement/drop, so want to speed up the process a bit (also, I don't suppose there is anywhere else to encounter a lvl.71 Thor Aratron-whatnot?). I ask simply because I can't think of a single Vegas enemy that isn't annoying/irritating to me, so...

Speaking of that first requirement/drop, I went into the last BW run I did with all boosts active (50% daily tri, 100% tri, 250% drop, full party tri, etc even summer outfit boost) with the gauge at 99.96% (not making that up), and it didn't drop. I know it's only guaranteed if it is at 100% or whatnot, but was pretty sure I have had others drop well before the 100% mark (like Yamato Ether Fuse, etc), so I figured with all of those boosts + 99.96% it was basically a shoe-in for it to drop, but no dice. Should this be the expected result/norm for CF stuff, or a one-off? I haven't been running CFs for long enough to know what is normal vs. good/bad luck yet.

Lastly, how does upgrading the max grind cap work if both items are above 30? For instance, if you had a 32 cap weapon and added in another with a 32 cap, what is the end result? Does it just add one to the cap, or all?
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Aug 21, 2017 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Speaking of that first requirement/drop, I went into the last BW run I did with all boosts active (50% daily tri, 100% tri, 250% drop, full party tri, etc) with the gauge at 99.96% (not making that up), and it didn't drop. I know it's only guaranteed if it is at 100% or whatnot, but was pretty sure I have had others drop well before the 100% mark (like Yamato Ether Fuse, etc), so I figured with all of those boosts + 99.96% it was basically a shoe-in for it to drop, but no dice. Should this be the expected result/norm for CF stuff, or a one-off? I haven't been running CFs for long enough to know what is normal vs. good/bad luck yet.
    The progress bar isn't a drop rate bonus. In order for it to be a guaranteed you have to already be at 100% when the quest starts. Getting the drop normally can still count, but there are plenty of cases where the CF item isn't even a normal drop from the enemy, and/or requires you to kill them in the specific quest.