Page 3819 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2819331937193769380938163817381838193820382138223829386939194319 ... LastLast
Results 38,181 to 38,190 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Is/are there any missions/quests besides Free Exploration Vegas for working on the lvl.61 Vegas Illusion section of the Beach Wars CFs?
    solo XQ Bounds of Corruption 6-10, 2 Vegas Illusion. Aratron iirc is only Beach Wars EQ.

Lastly, how does upgrading the max grind cap work if both items are above 30? For instance, if you had a 32 cap weapon and added in another with a 32 cap, what is the end result? Does it just add one to the cap, or all?
    32 and 32 result in 35, so yes 30 counts as +1, 31 is +2, 32 is +3 etc.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 21, 2017 at 09:09 AM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Lastly, how does upgrading the max grind cap work if both items are above 30? For instance, if you had a 32 cap weapon and added in another with a 32 cap, what is the end result? Does it just add one to the cap, or all?
    They get added together and add 1, so shoving a 32 and a 32 together gives you a 35 max, as would a 33 and a 31, or a 34 and a 30.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Lastly, how does upgrading the max grind cap work? For instance, if you had a same sword weapon capped at 30 and 2nd same weapon at level 11, will that increase the grind to 35+, since it is the same weapon sword and rarity.? Does it just add one to the cap, or all?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Lastly, how does upgrading the max grind cap work? For instance, if you had a same sword weapon capped at 30 and 2nd same weapon at level 11, will that increase the grind to 35+, since it is the same weapon sword and rarity.? Does it just add one to the cap, or all?
    Aside from needing to be the same weapon, what matters for Grind Cap increase is the grind cap of the two weapons; feeding a +30/30 a +11/30 will just cause it to become a +30/31 (maybe +31/31; I'm not sure how much experience it would gain from the +11/30).

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    short answer; it gives some exp, and increase grind cap +1

Long answer; whatever your weapon level is, it will always add the grind cap by 1, BUT for example:
    Weapon A: has a grind cap of 30
    Weapon B: has a grind cap of 33

Weapon A + Weapon B = Weapon A grind cap 34
    Weapon B + Weapon A = Weapon B grind cap 34

assuming they both have the same name

guys i just started to play as a fighter and gunner ( one with different character ) i checked guides online but my problem is in the combos , do you guys can recommend me some please

Bumped says to clear Chapter 1: 世界を巻き込む災禍 for Stratos' camo. Since google translate is always slightly off, is that the story quest Illogical World?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Bumped says to clear Chapter 1: 世界を巻き込む災禍 for Stratos' camo. Since google translate is always slightly off, is that the story quest Illogical World?
    No, we're calling that The World Cataclysm.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    No, we're calling that The World Cataclysm.
    Huh?

Ookay... just describe the story event that takes place in Chapter 1: 世界を巻き込む災禍.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Huh?

Ookay... just describe the story event that takes place in Chapter 1: 世界を巻き込む災禍.
    Kazanboshi calls it "The Calamity That Engulfs The World"

It's the story after you defeated the king. (not spoiling things)

Illogical Word is the story event that unlocks the buster quests.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯