Page 3828 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2828332837283778381838253826382738283829383038313838387839284328 ... LastLast
Results 38,271 to 38,280 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    that is weird. only gives me episode 4 option and when i select talk to her. nothing happens. are there any special conditions for it to unlock?
    If that's the case, are you sure you aren't already in Ep.5? If not, can you get a screenshot to show what you see.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 26, 2017 at 03:10 PM.

Skilled Fighter

yeah. I think I am in episode 5. i thought i could just go to buster quest and level up but the quest is disabled on a new character. how do i open it? I have seen lower levels play it

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    yeah. I think I am in episode 5. i thought i could just go to buster quest and level up but the quest is disabled on a new character. how do i open it? I have seen lower levels play it
    You need to progress to a certain point in the story to unlock Buster Quests, but if you already have unlocked them, then I'm not sure.

EDIT: Ok, looks like you may actually still be in Ep.4; I think you need to complete Ep4 Ch1 to move to Ep.5.

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You need to progress to a certain point in the story to unlock Buster Quests, but if you already have unlocked them, then I'm not sure.

EDIT: Ok, looks like you may actually still be in Ep.4; I think you need to complete Ep4 Ch1 to move to Ep.5.
    Thank you so much. Yes, have to finish episode 4 chapter 1

So...Just finished Deus re-match and (fml) game exe got a crash at crystal. Will it count as sanction from sega? I noticed that I got bunch of 630 lately and so far was lucky they didn't happened during eqs/bqs etc, only in lobby or FF. Some friends have same issue too. You skip next maintenace schedule sega? Really!? <_<"

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So...Just finished Deus re-match and (fml) game exe got a crash at crystal. Will it count as sanction from sega? I noticed that I got bunch of 630 lately and so far was lucky they didn't happened during eqs, only in lobby or FF. Some friends have same issue too. You skip next maintenace schedule sega? Really!? <_<"
    I believe that what will result in administrative action is a series of repeated disconnects during the flagged EQs between when the teleporter countdown finishes and when the quest ends (in this case, once you kill Deus and get the screen where everyone poses); one or two here and there most likely won't be an issue, although they are documented. Though, as long as the quest is cleared, it won't count as a strike.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 26, 2017 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I believe that what will result in administrative action is a series of repeated disconnects during the flagged EQs between when the teleporter countdown finishes and when the quest ends (in this case, once you kill Deus and get the screen where everyone poses); one or two here and there most likely won't be an issue, although they are documented. Though, as long as the quest is cleared, it won't count as a strike.
    Noted. Thank you

Are 5th anniversary badges worthless now? It seems you can still turn in weapon badges but not anniversary ones.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Are 5th anniversary badges worthless now? It seems you can still turn in weapon badges but not anniversary ones.
    They got rid of the 5th Anniversary Shop when the LQ went away a few weeks ago. You can trash whatever badges you have left.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

That's unfortunate. Are there any other ways to farm weapon badges now then?
    Last edited by BlankM; Aug 26, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)