Page 3840 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2840334037403790383038373838383938403841384238433850389039404340 ... LastLast
Results 38,391 to 38,400 of 46801

Not having done quest triggers before, got a few questions regarding that.

Is there some sort of "unspoken" etiquette involving them?
    Like I can see open parties on the quest counter, can I just join those, no questions asked?(assuming nothing in the comment field). Or am I expected to pop a trigger myself afterwards and contribute in that sort of way?
    Also when popping a quest trigger, I take it I only have to care about block/time I do it, and it'll fill with people who either join my party/or pop triggers of their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
    Not having done quest triggers before, got a few questions regarding that.

Is there some sort of "unspoken" etiquette involving them?
    Like I can see open parties on the quest counter, can I just join those, no questions asked?(assuming nothing in the comment field). Or am I expected to pop a trigger myself afterwards and contribute in that sort of way?
    Also when popping a quest trigger, I take it I only have to care about block/time I do it, and it'll fill with people who either join my party/or pop triggers of their own?
    Triggers are typically "first come, first serve", since most of the time, they aren't organized. If you spot one on the list, you're free to take it. Chaining Triggers isn't a necessity, but would be nice if you want the same players to help out on your own Triggers.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quick Question:

If I'm the leader of a random party (for the 40% Triboost boost), and I leave the the party first, party leadership gets automatically transferred to another person, right (I'm like 90% sure this is the case, but just in case, I don't want to be a major ass)? I mean, it's not like when I leave the party, the whole party gets booted to the lobby, or anything (which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense).

I'm asking because a lot of the time, when I'm finished with picking up the loot, the remaining party members are still taking a long time to pick-up/sort their loot.

All this time, I just took it for granted that party leadership gets automatically transferred should I leave the party first, although for some reason today, I'm having a faint doubt, like a splinter in the back of my mind.

Edit:

Grammar.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 1, 2017 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Quick Question:

If I'm the leader of a random party (for the 40% Triboost boost), and I leave the the party first, party leadership gets automatically transferred to another person, right (I'm like 90% sure this is the case, but just in case, I don't want to be a major ass)? I mean, it's not like when I leave the party, the whole party gets booted to the lobby, or anything (which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense).

I'm asking because a lot of the time, when I'm finished with picking up the loot, the remaining party members is still taking a long time to pick-up/sort their loot.

All this time, I just took it for granted that party leadership gets automatically transferred should I leave the party first, although for some reason today, I'm having a faint doubt, like a splinter in the back of my mind.
    If you leave,leadership changes.
    However if you Disband the party from menu,then everyone gets the kick.
    Spoiler!

^Alright, I appreciate the confirmation and additional info, thanks.

Edit:

A comment more than anything:

I noticed that sometimes immediately after beating Gracia, the game-camera and the chat window sort of "lock up" and I'm unable to chat (no typing cursor in the chat window, so I can't type お疲れ様でした: otsukaresamadeshita) or move the camera temporarily for some reason; the game doesn't freeze or anything, I can still fumble around and pick up loot and make my way to the campship, which the game resolves itself (camera becomes normal, can type in chat window again).
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 1, 2017 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    thank you very much, I'll keep all of it in mind, and since PSO2 day is coming, Im planning to do AQ at max risk so maybe I'll find some good stuff to sell..

also, is this list still good for stuff to sell?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._F4/edit#gid=0
    Typically, the more affixes, and the more combinations of soul, factor, and stat III (or higher), the more it will be worth. The market does fluctuate often, and some affixes are worth more when the EQs you can find them in haven't been scheduled in a while.

You can also do well either creating fodder units, by farming the ingredient materials and mashing them together on a low rarity unit, or taking all of the 10* weapons EQ bosses drop and grinding them up to +20 or +30 (minimizing cost by grinding after a Mother or Deus ESCA EQ).

What's the best/easiest 13* Hero weapon to get and grind to +35? And to grind them do I just keep feeding them weapons?

Also, easiest 12* units to get?

Every time I try and get a collection file going I don't play enough and it ends up expiring so I'm still sitting here with my Gryphon TMGs lol. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    What's the best/easiest 13* Hero weapon to get and grind to +35? And to grind them do I just keep feeding them weapons?

Also, easiest 12* units to get?

Every time I try and get a collection file going I don't play enough and it ends up expiring so I'm still sitting here with my Gryphon TMGs lol. Thanks in advance.
    For the sake of +35ing, your best bet is one of the OT Tokyo 13*s that you can get from one of the Yamato CFs which can be completed super quickly, and you can get spares from Kasego Stones; unlike other weapons, you just need to get three of a kind just to be able to get the element to 60%, then when you trade it to Zeig (with 20 Ether Fuses) they come out as +x/35.
    Your other option is the Elveda CF since it isn't dependent on EQs, just on your ability to tolerate Buster Quests.

And yes, you grind NTs just by feeding them other weapons, though how efficient you are about it is something else entirely.

For Rear and Leg, there are a set available from the 2017 Badge Shop, and for Arm, you can get the Gix Arm from a title for S-ranking Ultimate Amduscia.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    you can get the Gix Arm from a title for S-ranking Ultimate Amduscia.
    It's Dead, Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    It's Dead, Jim.
    I'm sure if you have a team willing to run with you, it's not too big an issue. Plus, the question was what is the easiest to get, so that counts since it doesn't technically require making a blood sacrifice to the RN-Gsus.