Page 3849 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2849334937493799383938463847384838493850385138523859389939494349 ... LastLast
Results 38,481 to 38,490 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    While I'm at it, I did have another question... can you manually lower your BQ rank, or at least play a lower level when at rank 3 outside of free mode? My alts are clearly dead weight at rank three.
    Well, you can try to make a passworded room, start the quest by yourself 1/8 and lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanonn View Post
    Well, you can try to make a passworded room, start the quest by yourself 1/8 and lose.
    The quest will only start with 4 people afaik.
    I'm actually considering dc-ing out of free level 1 matches, since those are pretty much won by default. Didn't get a chance to try yet.

Edit: Yup, that works. Good.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Sep 7, 2017 at 02:41 AM.

when's the next pso2 station?

I need(ed) one more copy of Fornis Knuckles (for max element; for when the time eventually comes that I need a +35 FI weapon), so I took the CF and was going to progress anything I wasn't able to finish in time in es, then run one trigger when any unfinished bars were at 100%.

However, I didn't realize that you can't progress expired CFs in es, so am I kind of screwed in this situation? (Vegas Illusion bar aside, the lvl.71+ Aratron or whatnot bar is only at 60.xx%, so one trigger is nowhere near enough.)

Scrap the sheet and move on then?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    when's the next pso2 station?
    Probabely during or after TGS, which is coming in a few week?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I need(ed) one more copy of Fornis Knuckles (for max element; for when the time eventually comes that I need a +35 FI weapon), so I took the CF and was going to progress anything I wasn't able to finish in time in es, then run one trigger when any unfinished bars were at 100%.

However, I didn't realize that you can't progress expired CFs in es, so am I kind of screwed in this situation? (Vegas Illusion bar aside, the lvl.71+ Aratron or whatnot bar is only at 60.xx%, so one trigger is nowhere near enough.)

Scrap the sheet and move on then?
    You can still make progress on expired CFs if you run the proper content, but es will not let you use Collect Search on expired Files. If the CF is nowhere near close to being done, I'd say dump it, but if you're particularly close to finishing, just Trigger up.

In your case, you'd probably need like, 15 runs or something to finish, so it's probably not worth it to keep it on your docket.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is therr any easy way to finish Otsukimi 2017 Bingo (Reverse) or is it pure RNG?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Is therr any easy way to finish Otsukimi 2017 Bingo (Reverse) or is it pure RNG?
    You can do Harukotan TA for some of the targets, then do XQ for Predicahda Nero. ESC-A Darkers can be hunted for in EP4 Story, and I believe Goldrahdas can be found in EP2 or EP3 Story. You can also do Heaven and Hell Stage 1 for the Nyau kill for that one CO. The rare Kuronians, yeah, that's RNG.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can do Harukotan TA for some of the targets, then do XQ for Predicahda Nero. ESC-A Darkers can be hunted for in EP4 Story, and I believe Goldrahdas can be found in EP2 or EP3 Story. You can also do Heaven and Hell Stage 1 for the Nyau kill for that one CO. The rare Kuronians, yeah, that's RNG.
    You can try to hunt the rare Kuronians in high-risk Shironia VHAQ by taking advantage of the increased chance of spawning rare enemies.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Probabely during or after TGS, which is coming in a few week?

oh dang, i thought it was next week, so it's because of TGS. I really wanted to see more dark blast footage