Page 3855 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2855335537553805384538523853385438553856385738583865390539554355 ... LastLast
Results 38,541 to 38,550 of 46801
    Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    With PSO2 day how viable is it to farm for Astral Soul SAF from PD Trigger? Is the 13* rate pretty high?
    I would say not very, it's still RNG / luck based. Drop rates in this game are still trash tier even on PSO2 day with 250% + 100% tri + 50% daily + 20% umbla stick to break crystals (this is why we have CFs now, lol). The only thing you can count on from solo PD triggers is 40-48 excubes per run. I ran 27~ triggers on September 2nd with the above boosts and got one Arm / Invand unit and one 31 grind cap Union Bow. It's still definitely worth it though for the excubes, any 13*s you get are just a bonus. I still have around 90~ triggers left and will continue to run them on PSO2 day just for the shot at more Ray fodder while farming excubes.
    Last edited by ohpz; Sep 10, 2017 at 08:50 PM.

i just created a new character which is a summoner , which subclass is the best for it , i considered techer or braver , but i need to know any opinions before do something

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i just created a new character which is a summoner , which subclass is the best for it , i considered techer or braver , but i need to know any opinions before do something
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...dump-at-bottom
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Can I get a bit better explanation about the Skilled Trainer Charm and whether it actually works still or not?

My drops as a whole used to be fairly random (in the grand scheme of things), some were pure crap while others could have a lot of abilities (including some decent/good ones). After I finished that CO for Zieg about a week or two ago (and yes Nyoibou has been on my character the whole time, not in storage; and the charm shows as active in the Visiphone), my drops as a whole have been 99% crap. Not just them dropping without good abilities or high number of them, but, and this is just one example, I ran a Grade 3 BQ with the Free Match tri-boost (and all the other usual boosts still running from what I had been doing previously), and not one weapon dropped with more than four abilities, and 90% of them only had two. No Omega abilities, and only one Soul (on a two-slot). If this was just a once-off, I fully understand RNG and its 'swings', but this is basically everything I have run since activating this so-called 'charm'.

Maybe I have a misunderstanding on what exactly the Skilled Trainer Charm is supposed to do, but it still seems my drops have gotten slightly worse in every regard (rarity, abilities, etc) since turning that in/activating it. But please, by all means, if I have any part of this misunderstood, a more thorough explanation would be appreciated, since it seems kind of irritating atm.

Also, the rarity of the Skilled Trainer weapon doesn't change anything does it? I am using Nyoibou [7*] atm, but I have one or two 流星棍 [11*] (Ryuuseikon(?)) that I could use instead (if this charm still works as intended and is worth it anyway).

I remember that people said "Don't kill Nyau, destroy it's weapon", is there a reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I remember that people said "Don't kill Nyau, destroy it's weapon", is there a reason for this?
    It's faster since the dropped weapon will be destroyed in a few hits, but Nyau itself has such high resistances, trying to kill it is a waste of time, plus it seems that attacking him can often times keep him from tripping and dropping his weapon, thus prolonging the fight even more.

it's not really necessary to upgrade your zeinesis to qliphad, right? the only thing that will change is the looks?
    they both literally have the same performance, or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    it's not really necessary to upgrade your zeinesis to qliphad, right? the only thing that will change is the looks?
    they both literally have the same performance, or am I missing something?
    If you are talking just about weapons, as long as the Zenesis is using Antithesis Trainer, then yeah, it is the exact same as the Qliphad; it just saves you some meseta to upgrade directly to Qliphad as opposed to unlocking Antithesis Trainer on the Zenesis. The units, however, have different stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you are talking just about weapons, as long as the Zenesis is using Antithesis Trainer, then yeah, it is the exact same as the Qliphad; it just saves you some meseta to upgrade directly to Qliphad as opposed to unlocking Antithesis Trainer on the Zenesis. The units, however, have different stats.
    thanks, and yes, I was referring to the weapons, dang..... if I'd know I should have invested my fuses on upgrading units instead (I somewhat already know what differs on units) :v