Page 3862 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2862336237623812385238593860386138623863386438653872391239624362 ... LastLast
Results 38,611 to 38,620 of 46801

"UPDATE 3: Sega has said that the emergency maintenance will force the rescheduling of the 2:00 JST ARKS League and the 7:00 JST Magisterial Onslaught. They will be rescheduled for a later date. They’re sorry for the inconvience and ask that we remain patient and calm while they work on the server."

Emergency Mintance expected to end at 10:00 JST

http://pso2.jp/players/news/20388/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

While it's down, how about a wall of questions I kept putting off asking? Sounds fun, no?

-----

1.) Do stats grow at a fairly high/exponential rate from levels 75 to 80, or is it fairly steady similar growth compared to the 50 to 75 values?

I want to unlock 80/80 content, and while I still need a couple more AR copies from Deus (have had the RA cubes done for a while now), I CAN currently make a +35 Sword for my HU subclass (still need 5 more cubes, but have enough keys to accomplish that I think).

The problem is that is requires 750-something S-ATK to equip it. Even if I put HU as my main (lvl.75/75 HU/RA), my character only has 617 S-ATK iirc (my mag is spec'd for R-ATK because the classes I like/play use that). Will my character get anywhere close to gaining 130+ S-ATK from lvl.75->80, or am I going to have to waste all the resources it took forever to make (keep in mind I am a fairly new-ish player) and cost me quite a bit of meseta on a weapon I will most likely never be able to use?

Is it worth it anyway just to unlock the 80/80 content?

-----

2.) Is there a guide/breakdown of what all needs the fuses from Deus, how many, and the order of importance at which they should be used? Granted I only have 52 of them atm, but I was curious as to how many I will need to save up to do the various upgrades/unlocks (aside from knowing that it is a LOT/really high number that I am nowhere close to), and in which order I should focus on them.

For weapons: I will eventually finish getting enough copies of the AR (since it is the one I plan on +35'ing to unlock lvl.80), and probably the Bow as well. I have only had one weapon drop from him so far, a Rod with 32 grind potential, but I doubt I will ever use that one. I have 1-or-2 (CF) copies of: Sword, TMG, Takt, and I think that is it. I wanted to get enough copies to potentially +35 as many as possible (aside from the Takt, unless there is a reason to do so), but he doesn't show up often, and even burning SG for instant CF sheet refreshes will be really pushing it by the expiration date for most of them, if not impossible for some.

For Units: I did finally get the Rear Unit to drop yesterday to complete the set (although I think I read there wasn't a set bonus?). Are they statistically the best 12* units available atm? I would have to affix all of them regardless, because they all dropped with 2-3 slots and nothing useful on them. I do have an extra Arm unit, so is there a use for it atm, or should I trade it in for the five extra fuses (seems a bit low/cheap; unless they drop like candy in the 80/80 version)?

FWIW, right now I am using the Rear/Leg units from the 2017 Badge Shop, and an Astra Arm unit, and the affix's on all three are pretty good (for a pleb at least), but I know the Badge ones are lacking stat-wise (not sure about the Astra one though).

-----

3.) If the game ever decides to grant my character with a shop pass, is/are there any specifics about it I need to know ahead of time?
    - Is there a limit to the amount of items I can list at one time?
    - Can you list an item, take it back down, re-list, etc as many times as needed/see fit?
    - When the three days expire, does everything just remain there, or does it all get thrown back to my inventory?
    etc. etc.

-----

4.) Is there a way to enter/be in your room without it being in constant-edit-mode? It doesn't make any sense to me to have a poster/mat/etc/whatever when you can't even look at it without a giant spinning circle + prompt in your face.

Also, idk if it is the same on PC or not, but I play on PS4 and the ONLY thing in the entire game that makes it (the fan) sound like a plane readying for take-off, is within 30 seconds of stepping foot in my room. I don't even have that much stuff in it, nor is it that elaborate, but since it seems to treat it as 'loading a ton of interactable items/prompts all at once,' it throws a fit every time and won't 'calm down/cool off' until I leave the room entirely (hence why I ask if there's some sort of non-edit mode).

Also, if you remodeled a room to Large size and then later wanted to change the theme, does the size revert back to Small again, or does it stay as the Larger version?

-----

Probably have more, but think that is long enough for now.

Also, if anyone responds, either don't bother quoting it (just mention it is a reply to my question or something) or edit the quote to delete most/all of it (replace with "..." if you want). If not, it will take up tons of space.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Sep 16, 2017 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    While it's down, how about a wall of questions I kept putting off asking? Sounds fun, no?
    1.) Do stats grow at a fairly high/exponential rate from levels 75 to 80, or is it fairly steady similar growth compared to the 50 to 75 values?

I want to unlock 80/80 content, and while I still need a couple more AR copies from Deus (have had the RA cubes done for a while now), I CAN currently make a +35 Sword for my HU subclass (still need 5 more cubes, but have enough keys to accomplish that I think).

The problem is that is requires 750-something S-ATK to equip it. Even if I put HU as my main (lvl.75/75 HU/RA), my character only has 617 S-ATK iirc (my mag is spec'd for R-ATK because the classes I like/play use that). Will my character get anywhere close to gaining 130+ S-ATK from lvl.75->80, or am I going to have to waste all the resources it took forever to make (keep in mind I am a fairly new-ish player) and cost me quite a bit of meseta on a weapon I will most likely never be able to use?
    I'd +35 and keep it,purely because if you decide to play Hero in the future,you'll have access to Sword/Talis/TMG and your mags R-atk stat will be converted into S-atk and T-atk at 100% conversion rate.
    So 200 R-atk mag will be 200 S/T-atk too
    Depending on the weapon,it could also have a useful special ability factor for affixing,could you say what it is? First thing that comes to mind is Zein,which would be sentence tripple which is a very good affix.
    Alternatively you could always raise a pet egg to 120,i think that works for expert requirement too.
    Su counts as a T-atk class for Hr unlocking so the pet wouldnt go to waste should you decide to play that class either
    (I dont use my shinkurou at all but i still dump all the spare eggs i find on it :T)
    Spoiler!

1) Classes grow at pretty much the same rate from 75-80 as they do for every other level past 20 (I think). If you need extra S-ATK, I think affixes and set bonuses on units count.

3.) There is a limit of 30 items, you can put an item up for sale as many times as you want as long as your shop pass hasn't expired, and when it does expire, the items will remain for sale until you take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I'd +35 and keep it,purely because if you decide to play Hero in the future,you'll have access to Sword/Talis/TMG and your mags R-atk stat will be converted into S-atk and T-atk at 100% conversion rate.
    So 200 R-atk mag will be 200 S/T-atk too
    Depending on the weapon,it could also have a useful special ability factor for affixing,could you say what it is? First thing that comes to mind is Zein,which would be sentence tripple which is a very good affix.
    Alternatively you could always raise a pet egg to 120,i think that works for expert requirement too.
    Su counts as a T-atk class for Hr unlocking so the pet wouldnt go to waste should you decide to play that class either
    (I dont use my shinkurou at all but i still dump all the spare eggs i find on it :T)
    Ah I didn't know about the mag conversion part of Hero class, I hadn't even looked at the skill tree yet since it is a long way away.

The sword in question is the D-A.I.S. Saber. I had one drop (as a box) with 33 grind potential so just grabbed two more copies since they were fairly easy (will only bring it to 59 element though; may just have to wait til I have some other junk 13* Sword drop to finish getting to 60 I guess; also, I haven't actually fused them together yet). I'll definitely have to affix it though, since it only came with three slots (even though I paid the ~150k or whatnot for the 'good' decode option; it did come out as +8 grind, which will help a bit I guess; although many good affix would have been preferred over grind levels imo), and only one was good (something-V; can't remember which off the top of my head). Looks like its SAF is Spirita V.

As for SU and pet eggs, I have been working on them since I started since they were always dropping and taking precious inventory space and didn't want to waste all of it (and figured I would level SU eventually anyway, so would have the groundwork pre-laid out). I have all the pets (but Redran) with their ideal traits/personalities at anywhere from 8* to 11* and max level (but not max stats yet on most), except for Popple (CF) and Synchro (drop) are both 13*. It takes forever to level them though, so Popple is only up to lvl.114 atm. I haven't done much with the candy box either, except for some of the cheaper items and removing the caramel cubes, since upgrading the parfait I was going to use was 170k + some lamba grinders per attempt, which I don't want to start on just yet. Also, SU is only lvl.40-something atm, but it is the one I will be using to finish unlocking Hero class when I finally get around to it (HU + RA + SU).

Edit: Speaking of pets, is there any way to re-order the pet list/list of them? Luckily I have my Popple first, but would like to move my Aero up to second, etc so I don't have to scroll all over the place to find the main ones I want to focus on.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Sep 16, 2017 at 10:13 PM.

may just have to wait til I have some other junk 13* Sword drop to finish getting to 60 I guess
    If you have 200 spare 2017 weapon badges, you can trade them in for a 13* sword.

4.) Is there a way to enter/be in your room without it being in constant-edit-mode? It doesn't make any sense to me to have a poster/mat/etc/whatever when you can't even look at it without a giant spinning circle + prompt in your face.
    I know the feeling, but no, there's no way.

Also, idk if it is the same on PC or not, but I play on PS4 and the ONLY thing in the entire game that makes it (the fan) sound like a plane readying for take-off, is within 30 seconds of stepping foot in my room. I don't even have that much stuff in it, nor is it that elaborate, but since it seems to treat it as 'loading a ton of interactable items/prompts all at once,' it throws a fit every time and won't 'calm down/cool off' until I leave the room entirely (hence why I ask if there's some sort of non-edit mode).
    It's probably the lights. Room lights use dynamic lighting, and there's a ton of them. I don't know if the PS4 version has graphic settings, but if you turn the environmental lights off it'll probably help.

Also, if you remodeled a room to Large size and then later wanted to change the theme, does the size revert back to Small again, or does it stay as the Larger version?
    The room size stays the same, and your furniture stays in place when you change the theme.

is it wise to mainly have a Light ele weapon? I got a bullet kunai +30 wind, planning to buy a light element changer, but should I even bother?

example...
    my mag is 100 s-atk 100 r-atk
    what switch i should use as SU?